Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bee On Your Nose

I'm still trying to get back into the groove of things here in blogland after my brother in law got married this weekend. Now I am in the process of creating a bunch of thank you cards. I hope to get that all done in a few days!! Anyway, today is Tuesday and that means it's time for a new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's!
The challenge this week is to create a card using buttons!! The image I chose reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. It's called Bee On Your Nose. I love this image, it reminds me of when I was a child playing with my favorite dolls and teddy bears. I still have my favorite dolls and bears somewhere stored in my parent's house.
I chose bold colors for my card today and was able to finally use the papers that have been waiting for me to create with them! LOL! I love that you can create several cards out of just one piece of paper.

Well, we have something NEW going with Sassy Cheryl's challenge that begins this week, here's some information for you.
In addition to our random pick for a $5 gift certificate, we are looking for a Guest Designer from this week's entries. Sassy Cheryl and the Sassy Girls will be selecting their favorite entry and that person will get to join us in a Guest Designer Spot.
The winner will be on the Sassy Cheryl Design Team for the week of June 1st and will receive 3 FREE digital images from Sassy Cheryl's Store.
So if you ever wanted to be part of a Design Team here's a chance to try it out and get some experience!! We hope you will play along with us!!
Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created, just click on their names:
Alina, Ann, Cathy, Chrissy, Christa, Dawn L., Heather, Jackie, Judy, Kim, Peggy and Tracy.
Have a great day everyone!!s

27 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi she is a cutie, LOVE LOVE the layout, colors, and your layers...Just fabulous girl!

Cheryl said...

This is so, so, CUTE! What an amazing card.

Dawn said...

I LOVE it!! fab layout, fab coloring! just too precious!

Maria said...

Gorgeous Jodi! Love the image and your fabulous colouring. Layout and papers are yummy too. Hugs, Maria

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love it! absolutely gorgeous!!!!

can't party like we used to huh!!! lol

Tracy said...

Super cute image and I love your bright summer colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh FUN I love this!!!

Rosie said...

Gorgeous Jodi. The bright colours go so well with the image, which is just so cute. Rosie x

Diane said...

Oh Jodi,such a cute card!!!

alina said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi, so beautifully coloured!
Hugs, Alina

Cathy said...

Jodi, your card is gorgeous. The coloring and colors are so rich. Love the layout and design.

jkreucher said...

HI Jodi, bright and cheery and fun.. love this unique design and your coloring on these sweet little characters!
Hugs
Judy

Jennifer said...

GREAT layout and ADORABLE image!!

Stamping Seasons said...

Oh this so reminds me of Whinni the pooh! Great card
Hugs
Tracy

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Little K Smith said...

Fabulous card Jodi! Love it! Such an adorable image, beautifully coloured and love the papers and layout too.
Kelly.x

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

SO super cute Jodi! FAB coloring as usual and I LOVE the papers and layout!!

Islander Girl said...

Very cute Jodi! Love all the vibrant colors!!!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card.

Jackie :)

Danni said...

Adorable!! such a fun and cute image!

Marlene said...

Awwww....so sweet!!! Nicely colored, once again! :)

Ann English said...

Jodi, this is fabulous-just love your coloring and the layout is gorgeous!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Sassy Cheryl has such darling images!! You do such an awesome job coloring that you rock them every time!! Darling Jodi!
hugs,
Chris

Joy said...

lovely card Jodi! love the bold and bright colors and the layout is pretty. love that image as I love winnie the pooh too! this is just too cute! happy Tuesday!

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Jodi and such lovely bright colours. Fabulous layout and colouring superb as always.
Marion

Heather said...

Beautiful.. Love the fun bright colors!!

The Wired Angel said...

This is so cute Jodi.. another stunning card. Peggy x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS