Thursday, May 13, 2010

April OCS and Lots to Share

Hi Everyone, sorry I've not been around to comment on your blogs yesterday, I got sick and have been resting. I hope to make some of my rounds today.
Today, I am sharing with you a card from my OCS (one card swap) April partner Sherri. She created a very sweet card with a cupcake, it's adorable!!
My next set of photos are RAKs from very sweet and dear friends. The first is from Mama. She's a really sweet and creative person, and sent me this 4 drawer easel box with goodies!! Cute huh!
This next photo is a purse that Mama taught us how to make at our recent gathering at Joy's... cute too right!
This is a RAK from Joy! I love this box and how it opens... look at all the goodies that fit inside!

Next are some Easter treats from Cami and Joni. I tell you, arent' these ladies creative or what?

The next 2 RAKs are from Michelle. I love Hello Kitty and CC Designs... does she know me well or what??!!

Last but definitely not least is a RAK from dear Kyoko!! Oh boy, a vampire!! Love it~ this is a vampire doll made out of one continuous piece of string. I know he looks kind of like a voodoo doll but is NOT. On the back it says he will protect you from harmful things at night. So, I think when I am up late crafting... he will be sure that I won't get "crafter's block" LOL!!.

A very HUGE THANK YOU GIRLS!!! I LOVE everything!! I hope all of you are having a great day! Please join me tomorrow for a Christmas Stampin' challenge!

11 comments:

Dora said...

OMG Jodi, these are awesome :) You lucky thing to have some many friends xxx

Crystal said...

Oh my Jodi these are SOOOOOOOO cute, you lucky gal......AWESOME stuff here sweetie!!!

Carrie O said...

Awesome projects, hope you feel better.

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Oh my goodness....Jodi you got some great stuff! Hope you feel better soon!

Marlene said...

Lovely card...and WOW, check out all those RAKS from your friends! You lucky, lucky girl!

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Brenda said...

These are great RAKS and you are so deserving of these! I hope you are feeling better! Get lots of rest! Take care...

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo you are so blessed! :) Take care of yourself girl! You need to get lots of rest, that means SLEEP! I know you don't get your full sleep during the week but you really need to take a break.

cabio's craft corner said...

These are great RAKs from all those wonderful ladies. How fun to have a group share same interests :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Diane said...

You we're spoiled and so deserve it! Hope you are feeling better!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwwww Jodi,what beautiful creations,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

mahuntington said...

I hope you spend the weekend getting rested up. You are so lucky to have papercrafting friends. I don't know anyone personally who does this wonderful hobby.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS