Tuesday, April 13, 2010

When's Tee Time?

Yesterday it was Tea Time, today is a different kind of Tee Time! It's a brand new challenge today with Sassy Cheryl's!! This week the challenge is to create a card with one of the boy images and to use the colors Blue and Cream. This image is called Sassy Boy Golfer.
First, I am so glad to be making a card for a guy since they are rather hard to make. I think this image is perfect for all occassions so I turned my card into a Birthday one. This card will be in my stash until it gets closer to give this card to a guy who enjoys golfing, and that would either be my hubby or FIL. There are such cute images in the store that you can use for guys so check them out now!!
Since guy cards are ones that I really like to keep simple and not embellish much, I decided to add some crystal lacquer to the golf club and golf ball. I tried to get a photo of it here. It does show the shine but not as much as I'd like. Well, I sure hope that you will join us for the challenge this week, it's a fun and simple one too!! Remember that when you join us for the challenge, you have a chance to be the top 3 creations and win a badge for your blog from Cheryl!! Can't wait to see your creations! Have a wonderful day!

29 comments:

Rach said...

gorgeous card hun, what a fab image.xx

Angelwood said...

What a fun image! Another awesome job! hugs, Angela

Cheryl said...

Well, 'tee' time for me would be never. I'd love to try my hand at golf, but I don't believe I have the patience....plus, I'm really competitive and if I didn't win, even my first time it might not be pretty!!!

Great job as usual Jodi!

Jessie said...

Fun image and card Jodi :)

Crystal said...

AWWW what a fun bday card Jodi...Awesome image and fabby colors girl!

Tammy D said...

Adorable! Love the image. Gotta go get it.

Dawn said...

I'm loving this golfer! so cute!! great card Jodi!

Dina said...

This is just great Jodi! Love the colors and the simple layout! The image is perfect as is your coloring! Great job!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

too cute! i'm really glad my hubby doesn't dress like that when he goes golfing!!! but then, i like it!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Jodi!

Christa said...

Fabulous card Jodi!! Love the image!

Hugs,
Christa

Marlene said...

Adorable card! You rock, girl!

Cheryl said...

This is fantastic Jodie,I love that image!!!
Hugs xx

alina said...

very beautiful card, Jodi, lovely idea to use the crystal lacquer, I'm sure it looks gorgeous!
hugs, Alina

Kim Piggott said...

Utterly gorgeous card!
hugs
kim x

jkreucher said...

Hi Jodi! I am lovin your wonderful card! great coloirng...perfect for any golfer!
Hugs
Judy

Sparkle said...

What a great card. My FIL loves golf...might have to get this image. :)

Shirley N said...

What a great fun guy card--I must get this image for my DH. Thanks for the inspiration Jodi!

Ann English said...

Terrific card, Jodi. He's mighty cute, isn't he!

Brenda said...

This would make a good Father's day card... cute!

Dawn B. said...

Jodi this is tee-rrific. I love the golf club.. Great job.. T

Joy said...

what a great card...makes me think of my daddy and he would have loved this card. he was a true golfer...every week! love the colors and that you can give this away to a guy. hope you have a good day!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!!

Heather said...

He's adorable..

mst822 said...

What a fabulous card, Jodi! That's a great image. I always have a difficult time creating a guy card! Thanks for sharing!
Tammy

Lila said...

very beautiful card

Kim said...

Great job!! I love this little guy!

Cathy said...

Jodi, wonderful card. Love your coloring of the image. This image is so fun and you did him up perfectly!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Beautifully done Jodi!! It's always great to see your lovely work. Hugs, Peggy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS