Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're Buddies!!

It's April Fool's day, and also my Mom's birthday... Happy Birthday Mom!! We've got dinner plans with the family to celebrate in a couple of weeks. As promised, here is one of the latest sets of stamps that are from The Greeting Farm and can be purchased starting today at Tamiko's!
Remember any order of $25 or more qualifies for FREE shipping!! This new set is called Buddies.
Joy wanted the DT to create cards that were the colors of Easter/Spring. So here is Oliver and his adorable puppy.
I think this line of Oliver and Amelia stamps are just adorable!! Perfect for kids birthday cards, and there is a boy in the set. I always have such a hard time making a card for a boy especially if the image is not adorable... but it's a good thing these are!

My next card could have been colored much better but I was trying to color and create these cards rather quickly and only could take this photo which does not do it any justice. Well, this card was made using Amelia and her cat! So sweet!
These are for sure Easter/pastel colors! I love this time of year especially since it has a lot of pinks in it. Well, this is Amelia with her kitten. I sure hope that you enjoyed seeing the latest stamps from Tamiko's!! Be sure to get your set today!!
I have not written down the colors of copics I used for both cards, they were created a while back but I'll have to try and see if will work. Be sure to check out what the rest of the girls have created for today's sneak peek review?
Please scroll down for my first post today for Copic Creations! Have a great day!

33 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh these 2 little images are way too cute. I think you've done an amazing job creating these cards. Love them.

Kylie ox

Cheryl said...

oh love both these stunning love cheryl xxxx

Crystal said...

AWW Jodi both of these are just fabulous.......ADORABLE sweetie!

Lelia said...

These are both fab! I don't see how Amelia could be colored any better! You rock, Jodi!

Hugs,
Lelia

Jen Shults said...

Oh my word! These are both just adorable. I'm going to have to order these today! Your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! Just brilliant on both cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh girl your coloring is PERFECT!!!!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute cards, so sweet and so funny! Great job.
Hugs Jacqueline

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are just DARLING Jodi! I think I "need" this set for sure!!!

Claireabelle said...

2 fabulously cute cards jodi, I love the one with Amelia and her cat!
x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, and happy birthday to your mum!
Clairex

Marlene said...

Adorable cards. Your coloring skills are DA BOMB!! Love these!

Kris said...

oh oh oh!!! these are sooooo cute!!! awesome coloring (as always) and love the papers!!! one terrific job girly!!! hugs!

Marisa said...

Too cute Jodi! Have a great day! :)

Michele said...

Hi Jodi,
These images are too cute! I love what you did with them!
Hugs,
Michele

Juls said...

these are both just soooooo cute!!! Hugs Juls

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous coloring Jodi, takes my breath away!

Maria Therese said...

Oh love your cutie cards!!

Michelle U said...

Jodi yours are so adorable! Oh I am so shame to show mine now, lol!

Hugs,
Michelle

1LuvnMama said...

Luvn them both! Then again, luv everyone that you make! :) You rock girl! And a happy birthday to your mom!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
These are so utterly gorgeous!
Stunning cards!
hugs
kim x

Little K Smith said...

Totally gorgeous cards Jodi, such sweet images and beautifully coloured! Also sending you an award!
Kelly.x

Michelle said...

oh these are adorable! Love amelia and her cat!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jodi these are two little beauties those images are just so cute and adorable I love them both.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anneke said...

gorgeous cards you have made again.
greetings from the netherlands

Cyndi said...

super cute! love those images!

Joy said...

your cards are always so fabulous! I wanna be like you! lol! love what you did with each image. I hope when we do the blog hop I don't follow you! hehe! have a wonderful Easter.

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Jodi! Adorable cards!! xx

margie said...

what dsrling stamps...awesome job young man. I'm heading over to get thes stamps when I'm through here.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhh man, these cards are adorable Jodi.... I thought I would die when I'd seen the little thumbnail... I said.. "HEY.. how did she get hers already" well now I see how! You lucky dog! I ordered these cuties and can't wait for them to arrive!
Big Hugs
Lynda

Cami said...

Now aren't these two cards just the cutest! Jodi, I know I've said this so many time before, but your coloring is just so beautiful! You really make the images pop off the card. Hugs, Cami

Randi said...

Jodi you did an AMAZING job with this TGF set! I LOVE them both! Such incredible coloring! You really brought this images to life!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Brenda said...

These cards are way to cute! Happy birthday to your Mom! She shares the same bday with my baby!

Rita said...

OMGosh, these are so adorable, love the detail!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS