Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stamping & Drinking Do Mix!!

What were you thinking? No, no, not that kind of drinking, LOL!! But I did get your attention right? Well, today is not only tax day but also time for 2 NEW Challenges!! First, is a card I created for the Copic Creations Challenge where, we'd like to see you color black hair.
This challenge we were so lucky and honored to be sponsored by The Greeting Farm. I decided to color something different other than Ian and Anya or Oliver and Amelia. This image I chose to work with is called Chibi-Drink. She is happily serving up whatever you fancy!
I had lots of fun coloring her and at the end, added some crystal lacquer to the glass to make it shine. I hope you will join in on the fun, you will have until April 30th to enter and have a chance at winning an awesome prize!!
My next card was created for a new challenge with Tamiko's!! The challenge is to create a card using any The Greeting Farm image she has in the store and to use any nestability on your card. How fun and easy is that!!
Since I have not used her yet, I used Stamping Anya! I love her shirt, I wonder if they make them in my size? LOL! I had lots of fun creating with her and decided to use a layout from this week's Mojo Monday.
I hope that you will join us at Tamiko's for some stamping fun too! Check out the blog for more details on the challenge, and I can't wait to see what you will create!! Looks like it's almost the weekend, I can't wait to relax and have some fun... Saturday is near yet so far away!! =)
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

29 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Your cards are so cute Jodi!!

Gry-Beate said...

Beautiful cards, i just love them!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Lori said...

Jodi, a couple wonderful cards. They always bring a smile to my face.

LINDA said...

Oh I love them both!! Your coloring is always just amazing.. Very beautiful cards..
Hugs, Linda

Jen Shults said...

Oh my word this is cute! I LOVE the colors on your first card and that second one is just adorable!! :D

Michele said...

Hi Jodi,

Both of these cards are just great! You always do such wonderful work on your projects!!

Hugs,
Michele

Dora said...

Awww these are gorgeous, love your colouring and layouts. Hugs xxx

Shirley N said...

Both cards are adorable Jodi! You are a master in coloring!

Denise said...

Al always, STUNNING creations!! Love the cheerful cards, and darling images you used for them.
Hugs,
Denise

Kerri said...

These are both soooo CUTE!!! I LOVE your coloring and Stamping Anya is just so fun!

Michelle U said...

Omgoodness what a cutie! Hope she doesn't spill that drink! Love her big old black eyes! See you this weekend!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Both cards are so cute and so wonderful, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

asela said...

Both cards are so cute! Love the brown and the black hair.

Poppet said...

I love the oranges you have used on the first card, and Stamping Anya looks like she's having a lot of fun. :-) xx

Rica said...

Two fabulous cards Jodi, love the colours, papers and that adorable Chibi drink, fabulous colouring and a great layout.
hugs Heather xx

Sparkle said...

Such adorable cards!

Amy said...

These are both absolutely fantastic Jodi... your coloring is AMAZING! Beautiful, beautiful cards! :)

1LuvnMama said...

OMGosh Jodi!
I luv the orange dress on that Chibi! And luv the Anya card too! I'm sure they make those shirts in your size! :) See you on Saturday!

Jodie from Oz said...

gorgeous cards Jodi, your black hair colouring is amazing, a colour I need so much practice with. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Lilian said...

Aw...they're both really cute!! Love the shading on Chibi's dress - extra :)

Janis said...

OMG, you sure have been busy Jodi! Love the cards. It's so adorable!!!

Joy said...

sweet cards...great take for Tamikos and love the drinking girl...I know she will serve me something wonderful...hahaha! can't wait to see all of you! have a good night!

Cyndi said...

aww these are both super cute cards!

Cami said...

Love both of your cards, Jodi!You are the queen for coloring black hair! I'm still practicing! Your Anya card is precious. Well, everything is fun and easy for you but let me tell you, it's not so true for me LOL! Hope you get to relax a bit over the weekend and have some fun without schedules to adhere to! Hugs, Cami

Randi said...

I love them both!! Your black hair is gorgeous!!!! You did such an amazing job! And, I adore your TGF card, too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl said...

Ooo, La, la! I love little Chibi Drink! Bright warm colors!
Little Anya is pretty cute, too!

mycardz said...

Yep, you got me with that title! :) Your card is soooooo adorable Jodi! I love, love, love it! Your coloring is awesome, of course, and I love the colors you used. Such an adorable image too! hugz, Mary

RiNNE said...

Your coloring of Chibi drink is just wonderful!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What adorable cards, Jodi. I love your little GF choice and your coloring is amazing on all of her. Well done! Hugs,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS