Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's

Hey there!! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had some trouble with commenting on blogs the past 2 days and if I have not left you a comment please know I am currently trying to figure out what is going on.
Well, it is time for another fun challenge with Sassy Cheryl's!! Don't you just love her images, I am always so excited to see what's new from her, but I also want to create with the older images too.
The challenge this week is to create a card with a Sassy Girl image, and use a ribbon too. So I decided to use the adorable Teacher's Pet. My sweet niece will be going to pre-school this August and this would be the perfect card to give her on that special day!!
I added some crystal lacquer (diamond glaze) to the apple for a 3D effect. If you've joined us last time, you will see that we now have the top 3 choices of last week's challenge. This means you can get a blinkie to post to your blog for being the "top 3"!! I sure hope that you will join us for this week's challenge, there are lots of images of girls to use at the Store!! For more inspiration on the challenge visit the rest of the DT by clicking on their names. Have a great day!!

26 comments:

Rach said...

gorgeous colour combo hun, very striking. love it. and to top it off i just died and went to Robert Patterson heaven... lush piccies... sigh......xxxxxx

Debbie said...

What a fun card...love the colors...

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow jodi! this is gorgeous!

i get an "error on page" everytime i come to visit you! but at least it lets me comment!

Marlene said...

Fantastic card!

I've had a few people complain that they couldn't leave comments on my blog, as well. One of my friends told me my "dork detector" kicked her off. ;)

Pam Varnell said...

This is adorable Jodi and your coloring knocks my socks off as always!!!

SkyleRae said...

I love the flowers that you have used on your card! Those are awesome! Did you make them?

Denise said...

As laways....BEAUTIFUL! Love your coloring & the great layout.
Hugs,
Denise

jkreucher said...

Hi Jodi! what a sweet card.. your coloring is always amazing!
hugs
Judy

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so gorgeous!
Coloured to perfection!
hugs
kim x

Kerri said...

What an adorable image, and those colors and dp are perfect with it! I just always love to look at your coloring :) Your niece will adore this!!!

kimmie_35 said...

Love your card... what a cute image! Love your flowers too...
Hugs
Kim
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jodi,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkle said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Joy said...

such a cute card...those images are cute and this one is perfect for school...love the flowers and the ribbon, even the DP is darling! hope you have a good day!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card love the vivid colours :)

Brenda said...

This is such a fun card! BTW: I totally understand about having trouble posting comments because I've been having that same problem over the past couple of days. Don't know what it is...

Rita said...

So darn adorable, luv the colors!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Jodi!

Cheryl said...

Jodi,
The papers that you chose to go along with this image and colors is amazing. Great job, as always.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so ADORABLE.

1LuvnMama said...

How sweet is this image? That little girl better watch out! The mouse might just eat up her homework! :) hee, hee! (usually it's the dog!)

Kyoko said...

Awww Jodi ... I love this card! You do such pretty work. I can't wait to craft with you again.

Huggies,
Kyoko

Juls said...

this is too cute!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

alina said...

such a beautiful card, Jodi, love those papers!
I have problems with blogger too!
hugs, Alina

Ann English said...

Oh, Jodi-she is just too stinkin' cute!!! Another fabulous card, lady!

Heather said...

Amazing... Love the border punch!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS