Saturday, April 3, 2010

Li'l Cowboy

I hope all of you are having a great weekend so far!! Today I've got something NEW and adorable to share. I know how many of you just LOVE all of the cuties that Elisabeth Bell creates, and one of the latest things she's been doing instead of stamps is creating digital images! The image I have today is called Li'l Cowboy, isn't he cute!! Yes, I am definitely one of the many lovers of Elisabeth's work!!
The Belles n' Whistles DT and I are debuting this image that you can purchase now!! Head on over HERE to get him! We were absolutely thrilled to be the first to create with him.
I can't wait to see what all of you will create with this adorable Li'l Cowboy!! Speaking of Belles n' Whistles you can now purchase the latest set of stamps! Stay tuned on Monday for a new challenge with Roses On Paper/Belles n' Whistles!!
Come back for Day 2 of sneak peeks with All That Scraps!!
Card Details:
Stamp: Elisabeth Bell Digital Image(Li'l Cowboy)
Paper: TGF DSP, Neenah CS
Ink: Copics: E000,E00,R20; E35,E37,E59; BG93,96,99,R37,R89,B34,B37; N1,C7,C8,C9;
E21,E55,E31,E57,R37,R89; Y00,Y11,Y19
Accessories: Star Charm, ribbon, brads, dew drops

13 comments:

Courtney said...

ADORABLE!!!

margie c said...

Awwww, what a sweet lil cowboy! So precious! Perfect coloring!

Have a wonderful and blessed Easter with your family, Jodi :)
hugs, margie

mst822 said...

Ooh, that "Li'l cowboy" is simply adorable, Jodi! Luv your coloring & color combo!
Tammy

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is this, love it Jodi!

The Wired Angel said...

OMGoodness.. how cute is this? Great job on this Jodi!! Hugs, Peggy

Denise said...

He is so adorable!! Love all your creations!
Have a very Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Denise

Anki said...

Just love it! He was a joy to colour! Kramis - Anki

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a sweet card, really wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Marion said...

Fabulous card Jodi. I just love those background papers and the image is just adorable. Perfect colouring.
Marion

1LuvnMama said...

Holy cow! Or should I say, holding my horses! This is fabulous Jodi! Luv the deep colors and this image is gorgeous! :)

Andria said...

I sooo wish I could use digi stamps. Fantastically coloured image.

Jessie said...

LOve it Jodi!

Marlene said...

FANTASTIC!!! My jaw drops every time I see one of your cards. The coloring is so spot on.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS