Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm So Happy!

Hi Everyone!! I just have to say that I am so happy because Crissy Armstrong who happens to be one of my most favorite artists has come up with a challenge blog! I loved her work from when I first discovered that she was an artist with High Hopes Stamps.
She does not only have her very own challenge blog going on right now but is currently looking for a new Design Team and of course I had to try out for it!! I just could not resist!! So, if you would like to join in on the challenge or have a chance at her DT, click HERE for all of the details!!

The adorable image I used to create my card is called Maddie and Mel's Pumpkin Fun, and this can be found at Squigglefly. Crissy has lots of adorable images to choose from and believe me it was so hard to choose!! I love animals and have a fur puppy at home so I had to go with these little guys!

Have fun and have a great rest of the weekend!!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi this is soooo cute!!! What a cheerful creation girl!

Dora said...

Hey, nice to hear someone is so happy :))) Good luck for the DT.. and your card is gorgeous. Your colouring is great. Hugs xxx

Poppet said...

Great papers, colouring and card Jodi. I'd chose your work for my DT if I had one. Fingers crossed. :-) xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Jodi!! I just love the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!! The god house charm is too cute!! Good luck with the dt call!! You amaze me girlfriend!!
hugs,
Chris

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Jodi! that that cute charm!

Danni said...

Very cute card!!

1LuvnMama said...

NO prob Jodi! You've got this one in the bag! :) Who wouldn't want you on their team? :) Great job on this card . . . so cute!

Shirley N said...

I think so too--you're sure to be picked. Beautiful coloring on this adorable card!

Lori said...

Good luck Jodi, but I'm sure you don't need it as your work speaks for itself - amazing,just like this card, wow!!!!

mst822 said...

What an adorable card, Jodi! I think you're a sure thing for the DT! Shucks, who wouldn't want you? Your creations are awesome!
Tammy

Ilissa said...

Cute images. Love the bold brightness of your coloring.

Janis said...

Cute images!! I love the way you colored them!!! Have a great week!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jodi,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Risa said...

What a super adorable card Jodi! Your coloring is fabulous and your images make me smile.
hugs
Risa:)

Rosie said...

Lovely card Jodi, such cute images and love the colours you have used. Rosie x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS