Thursday, April 8, 2010

An Easter OCS

Oh, time sure flies!! I can't believe that it's April already. Well, last month I was partnered with my sweet friend Cami for my March OCS (one card swap). Here is the gorgeous card I received in the mail!! Don't you just LOVE it!! For those of you not familiar with the OCS, it's a swap that takes place monthly and is set up by my friend Teri.
I just love all of the details that she added to the card and the pretty coloring too!! This card is called a tent card and you can see the dimension of it in this photo. I LOVE my Magnolia stamps but just have no time to play with them. Cami, LOVES her Magnolia stamps too and does wonderful work on them all the time, wish I could too!! Thank you Cami, I am truly blessed to have you for a friend and to have received this beautiful card!!

22 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Lucky you to recieve this gorgeous card. Love these Magnolia Easter stamps! Hugs!

Poppet said...

Cute card Jodi. I love the colours and paper Cami has used. :-) xx

Marlene said...

Aren't you the lucky one?!! Where is Cami? I want her to be my friend. :)

Gorgeous card!

~*Joni said...

Oh so sweet! Cami did an amazing job - I have never seen a tent card as pretty as this one!! The Tildas are so sweet together. Yay for friends!

LINDA said...

Beautiful card..Your so lucky.. Your going to love these darling little stamps..
Hugs, Linda

Dora said...

O wow yes it is gorgeous, lucky you...never heard of tent cards before, they look nice xxx

Sparkle said...

This is just precious!

Joy said...

such a lovely card from Cami. you two make such sweet cards. I am so blessed to know both of you and call you my friend. TFS and have a good Thursday!

Kylie said...

So nice to receive beautiful things in the mail. This card is just gorgeous. A lot of effort has gone into it and Cammi has done an amazing job. Lucky you to be the receiver!!

Kylie ox

Islander Girl said...

OMG Cami did an awesome job! I just love this!!!

Denise said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Cami is so Talented, I LOVE all her creations, she put's a lot of detail & the perfect touches to her cards. You are so luncky to be her OCS partner.

Debbie said...

Wow, what a beautiful card you received...w

Rufus said...

WOW! That's an incredible card! Love the Magnolia's
R/

Sassylassy said...

Oh how levely! What a beautiful card you received. I can just feel the love! Fabulous idea doing a swap I never heard of it.
Hugs Bonnie

Becky said...

Aren't you lucky. This is gorgeous.

Heather said...

Lucky you that is adorable..

1LuvnMama said...

Wowza! Cami's tent card is gorgeous! When Cami posted this on her blog, I simply fell in luv with it! You both do such great work!

Tammi said...

Oh wow, so sweet, it's gorgeous!

Crystal said...

Jodi this is soooo super sweet...I LOVE this paper!!!

Cyndi said...

this is a very nice OCS card you received from Cami! lover her cards and all the detail!

Janis said...

Love Cami's creation. You are so deserving.

Brenda said...

That is truly a gorgeous card! You are one lucky partner!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS