Sunday, April 4, 2010

ATS Sneak Peek: Day #2

Welcome to Day #2 of the ATS Sneak Peeks!! Today I've got a couple of cards that showcase some new stamps designed by Amy Young. My first card uses a very sweet fairy, her name is Coriander. I love the way she is posing and how sweet her face is.
The next image I used is called Darby and Chenille. I love that Darby will usually come with a friend. Both of my cards have designer paper that can be found at the All That Scraps store too. The first card I am using Basic Grey's Kioshi paper and the next card I have used Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety Paper. They are so very different from each other but I love them both.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope that all of you have a very safe and Happy Easter Celebration!! Check out the ATS blog for more sneak peeks, and remember you can purchase all of this month's stamps on April 7. OR, try your chance at winning them HERE!!
Please scroll down to see the NEW Elisabeth Bell digital image that you can get today!!
Have a wonderful day!!

21 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jodi,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria Therese said...

supersweet cards!!

Becky said...

Wonderful cards, the images are just adorable.

Mad Moose said...

both beautiful cards! love them x

Debbie said...

Your coloring on these is unbelievable...the highlights of her hair look sun kissed.. Great job on both cards

Larisa said...

Both cards are so good! Though I love the first one mostly, because I love these images )))) I love I can visit your blog and see so many good jobs ) Thanks.
Hugs. Larisa.

Susie Sugar said...

Oh so pretty Jodie can't wait to get mine
Happy Easter darling
Hugs Susie xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh these are beautiful! you are so good at coloring hair! always looks so real!

happy easter!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wonderful cards Jodi! Both image are so cute.
Hugs Jacqueline

Heather said...

These are both adorable.. Happy Easter..

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Both of your cards are great! But I love the fairy! So super cute!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Faye said...

Your colouring is amazing, I'm jealous! x

Shirley N said...

You are the coloring queen Jodi--love your cards! Happy Easter to you and DH!

mst822 said...

Beautiful cards, Jodi! Luv your coloring as always! Super sweet images!
Tammy

margie c said...

What sweet and adorable cards, Jodi!
I hope you had a lovely Easter with your loved ones :)

hugs, margie

1LuvnMama said...

Such cuteness! :)

Happy Easter to you and your family Jodi! :)

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

gorgeous cards and great colorings! :)

Marlene said...

Absolutely stunning cards!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both fabulous Jodi!

kimmie_35 said...

Your cards are gorgeous!
Hugs
Kim
x

Alecrim Artes & Bem Bolado said...

Hi,
I'm brazilian, excuse me but i don't speak inglish very well.
I kiled all your cards, your work. Is wonderful.
Congratulations.

Rubia Monteiro
alecrimartes.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS