Friday, April 2, 2010

ATS Sneak Peek: Day #1

Welcome to Day #1 for latest All That Scraps Sneak Peek of stamps! The DT and I will be showing you what's new for April all weekend long! The first image I have is of Kiki with Cupcake, isn't she adorable!! How perfect she is for birthdays!!
My next card is using Kiki with Puppy, another adorable image!! I love them all! I made this card not only for the sneak peeks today but also for a friend's birthday that was in February. It was a very belated birthday card but she loved it!! =)
If you'd like to enter your chances at winning these stamps, head on over to the blog for details, otherwise these stamps will be available for purchase on April 7. Hope you'll stop by tomorrow for another day of sneak peeks!!
For those of you who have been participating with Saturday Spotlight, please head over to the blog for a special message.

16 comments:

Aussie Loz said...

Oh Jodi, these are gorgeous!! I love Kiki's hair on the cupcake one! So cute!! And how adorable is that sweet puppy! I love both your cards.. and I can see why your friend forgave the belated card, well worth the wait! Can't wait to see some more, have a great day/night, Happy Easter xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh are these ever adorable! and your shading is absolutely awesome! beautiful!

happy easter.

Poppet said...

Both cards are beautiful Jodi, I can't decide which one I prefer. I know, cupcake for me and puppy for my daughter.
:-) xx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous cards Jodi. Such adorable images, beautifully coloured as always. Love the pink and orange together and those cute buttons too.
Kelly.x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Jodi. I really am cutting down on my comment-making but not on my viewing and I see you have made some lovely cards recently. Great tulips! A Lovely Christmas box (how do you do that in April?) and I love these two too! Warmest Easter wishes, Lesley

Maria Therese said...

Cute cards!!

Juls said...

these are so gorgeous!! Love how you have used the ribbbon on both projects!! hugs Juls

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jodi,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mimi said...

She is super cute! Love both your cards! Must head on over to ATS! ;)

Marisa said...

These are both super cute images!! :) Have a great Easter! :)

Marion said...

Two gorgeous cards and those images are just so sweet.
Marion

Shirley N said...

Both cards are ever so adorable Jodi--gorgeous coloring!!!

Denise said...

Beautiful cards! These images are Adorable, love that cupcake one!
Have a very Happy Easter Jodi!
Hugs,
Denise

1LuvnMama said...

Jodi these are so cute! I got me my cupcake Kiki! :) I bought the puppy but gave it away . . . thought the puppy would find a better home with someone else! :) Great job!

Tracey said...

These are both so sweet Jodi! Love these cuties! xx

Jen Shults said...

ARGH, I am seeing these cuties everywhere! Ya'll need to stop making such cute examples, lol. I LOVE these!! Both are just adorable.!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS