Friday, March 19, 2010

What Color Are You?

This post is on auto-post, I am currently on vacation but will be back next week! Happy Saturday!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend and making the most of it!! Time for a Saturday Spotlight challenge, and this challenge is to create with the color of your birthstone. Can you guess the color of my birthstone? I actually wanted to throw everyone off by using a number of colors. Haha!! My birthstone color is red, you guessed it, a ruby.
This week our images were provided by Stamping Boutique and this image is called Audrey with a birthday cupcake.
I'd love to see what all of you come up with for this challenge! You will have 1 week to enter the challenge, be sure to mention the challenge on your blog and upload your post to the blog!
Have a great day!!

14 comments:

Maria Therese said...

cute card!

Poppet said...

Great card Jodi, love the piercing around the mat. :-) xx

maddy hill said...

Fab card , love the bright orange !
hugs
maddyx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

LOVE the layout on this sweet birthday creation! WOW ... I'm a ruby too! Awesome card my friend and your coloring is perfect!! Have a great weekend!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Hope you are having a fabulous Vacation!
I love your cute card!

Crystal said...

Super Cute Jodi, way to go on this challenge....Great colors!

Marlene said...

Awww...this is gorgeous. Why did I have to be born in November? Now I have to create a card the color of pee!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful ruby accents with your always awesome coloring makes for another amazing card!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Fabulous, what a lovely card Jodi, super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Jodi.. I love your piercing around the edges.. Looks terrific. Great die too.. I love that shape.

Rita said...

Too stinkin' cute!

Cami said...

How cute is this Audrey with her litle cupcake that you colored so wonderfully! I'm sure you're having a great time and guess what? When on vacation, there is no curfew and routine! That's what I love...no cooking, no cleaning, nothing to be rushed about! Hugs, Cami

*Vicki* said...

AWW! She's so gorgeous sweetie!! I ADORE the colors you've used and just the right sparkle!! :) We had a few rubies in our Divas!! Thanks for another fab creation girl!! HUGS

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Jodi!!!
Blessings, Maria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS