Thursday, March 4, 2010

Updates and Sharing

Today I 've got some things to share but first wanted to let you know that you can now get the 2 latest Greeting Farm stamps that were once digitals at Tamiko's!! That 's right, Ebony and Camille are now stamps!
The card above uses Ebony and the card below is of Camille. These were cards I made when Twilight Tuesday was active.
Next I've got a few things to share. The first is a card and goodies from my January One Card Swap partner Ilissa. She was so sweet to send these goodies too!! Love all the pink she used. Each month my friend Teri will hold a one card swap, which means you are paired with someone and will create and exchange a card with them. This is great way to meet new people and get crafting ideas too.
My February one card swap partner was Mama! She too was so sweet to send me all these yummy goodies in my favorite color! You are sure spoiling me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it!! LOL!!
Last but not least is a card I received from Marisa! I gave her this stamp and she created a card with it just to say thank you! I love it, and all the other very creative cards and projects!! Thanks so very much girls, I really appreciate them all.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with something fun from Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

20 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love your cute cards! and wow! what lovely cards you received from your frineds too! What a lucky lady you are!

Debbie said...

Great cards for great inspiration...and lots and lots of goodies too!!!

Marley said...

Lovely goodies and cards!!

I love your cards with the TGF stamps!! big hugs Marley

Crystal said...

OH WOW Jodi those new GF images are AWESOME and your cards are the CUTEST gf!!!!!! WOW look at all those fabulous goodies too!!!!!

maddy hill said...

Your card is ace Jodi ! i love it ... and what fab cards to recieve in a swap !

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow your cards are sooooo gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Tammy D said...

Love your work. Thanks for the inspiration. Left you an award on my blog.

http://tammyscreativetidbits.blogspot.com/2010/03/thanks-yolie.html

Marlene said...

These are all great! Thanks for the inspiration!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous selection of cards and goodies here Jodi how lucky are you

Hugs
Lorraine x

1LuvnMama said...

woohoo gf! you are way to deserving . . . you are amazing at what you do and amazing that you continue to share and inspire those around you! have a great day jodi!

*Vicki* said...

Oh Jodi, I sure do LOVE all your fabby creations girl!! Your coloring always rocks!! thanks for inspiring!! HUGS

Lynda Nielsen said...

Jodi, you lucky girl, I love the cards you received, and the things you made too. Looks like you've been having some fun for sure. Everything is so inspiring! Gorgeous work!
Big Hugs
Lynda

Cyndi said...

very nice cards! and also nice things that you received!

Randi said...

LOVE all your TGF creations Jodi!!
Your pink Rockabilly project is AWESOME!

Randi said...

Omg! Just realized all those last projects were swaps! Wow!! What great fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are all so DARLING.

mst822 said...

Luv your cards, Jodi! You facinate me with your coloring! I wish one day I can color as good as you! Thanks for inspiring me! Luv your OCS & raks too!
Tammy

Cheryl said...

They are beautiful,love the colours and I am always in awe of your colouring!!! Lucky girl to recieve this beautiful creations!!
Hugs xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Jodi,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Esme said...

I love the Camille card - just commented on Tamiko's blog that it looks like Bella!!! Fab!

Esme xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS