Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some Updates...

Hi everyone, I am on a mini vacation for a few days but will be back next week. This post and the rest of the next few posts will be on Auto Post. Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is the sneak peek for the newest release of Belles n' Whistles stamps!!! Let me tell you, they are SO adorable! Be ready for the reveal of these stamps as the DT and I will be sharing them on Friday!!
I will also have the next challenge for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long on Friday too!!
Have a great day and I can't wait to see ya next week!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Enjoy your mini vacation..

Tammy D said...

How a wonderful relaxing time.

margie c said...

Enjoy your time off :)

hugs! margie

Poppet said...

Hope you have a good time. :-) xx

Brenda said...

Have a fun vacation!

Michele said...

Hi Jodi,

Hope you have a great time on your mini vacation!!

Hugs,
Michele

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS