Monday, March 29, 2010

Let's Get Crafty!

I hope all of you had a great weekend, I sure did!! Besides cleaning, doing the laundry and making some changes to our house, I was able to set some time aside to get crafty with some friends! First, This is the blog candy that I won from Joni who is celebrating her 1 year blogaversary, thanks so much Joni!! I love Hello Kitty and pink!!
We all got together and made all different kinds of Easter things to share with each other. The first is a basket I made using a template I got from HERE. It's really cute and I love the scalloped edges.
Next is a RAK from Joni, she made this adorable sleeve with a cute Baby Bunny and when you pull the ribbon...
Up comes an adorable stamp!! Who wouldn't LOVE to get a stamp!!

Next is a cute basket from Joy, she used another Baby Bunny, isn't he cute too!!

This adorable and sweet basket is from 1 Luvn Mama, she is so sweet and we finally got to meet in person!! Hiya girl!!
This next RAK is from Michelle, she really knows the way to my heart with this cute Hello Kitty and that it's a pink basket!!
This next RAK is from Joy of Tamiko's!! That's right, Tamiko's the online Store!! This adorable bunny is from a Hello Kitty Sizzix line. Too sweet!
Last but not least is a sweet basket from Teri, she too knows that Hello Kitty is my favorite!! Actually I think the entire group of girls LOVE Hello Kitty!!
Teri also did a make and take that day. She taught us how to create a double shaker card. Here is the front of the card. I got lucky and didn't have to color my own image, Joy colored her for me (she did an awesome job too)!! Thanks Joy!
Here is a side view of what the card looks like as a double shaker. You can see the 2 layers, one holds the dew drops while the other has the finer glitter and beads.
Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a look at all of these cute and creative items I received over the weekend. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

17 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Jodi a ton of fun and fabulous goodies, you lucky gal!!! Enjoy them!! Hugs!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

holy moly! you hit the jackpot! these are all absolutely fabulous! lucky you!!!!

Country Mouse said...

Those are all so wonderful!! Enjoy!

Stressed Stamper said...

weldone with the candy - love the shaker -need to find a good tutorial to do one of these- shout if you know one please - I would do one, and with one shake everything would fall out!

scrappyjan said...

Hello Jodi, I think you have hit the jackpot sweetie!!
Enjoy..
big hugs, Janiel

Kris said...

LOVE all the RAKs girl!!! lots of cuties in these pictures made by some fabulous ladies!!! Enjoy them all!!

HazelQ said...

Beautiful spring projects Jodi :) congratulations on receiving such a nice candy.
Hugs
Hazel

Cheryl said...

Great raks Jodi! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Aussie Loz said...

Wow these projects are really stunning! Congrats on your candy win xx

Joy said...

what a wonderful day we had! I loved that we could all get together and craft! we truly had a good time =) I haven't had a chance to post those lovely RAKS yet but will do soon. can't wait to do this again! hugs~ joy

1LuvnMama said...

Congrats on your win! :)
Yes, it was so much fun and I had a blast eating, talking, crafting, and laughing with y'all! Guess what? Hubby said I can go to April's one! Woohoo! Oh, oh, now I gotta think what I'm gonna do for the m&t! :)

Brenda said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the raks and the M & T!

Michelle U said...

Jodi you are so fast at posting these. I barely was able to get pics, lol! Thank you again for my brak! I love my card!

Hugs,
Michelle

JackieLou said...

Super pretty jodi. I love the shaker card.

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely selection of easter baskets and a really cute card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

goldyfish said...

Thanks for sharing everything. It is all lovely.

Eleftheria said...

wow!!! i am sure you had a lot of fun!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS