Saturday, March 27, 2010

Got Coffee??

Happy Saturday everyone!! For this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge, the Spotlight Divas would like you to create something with coffee in mind and I know there are lots of you who love coffee!! You don't have to use coffee images for this challenge, you can take inspiration from the colors you think of in coffee like tan, brown, black and cream. Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe.
I decided to go simple this challenge and stick to the words for the focal point. The sentiment and coffee bean background are all from The Cutting Cafe. The design team have used images from The Cutting Cafe and the winner of the challenge will receive 3 sets of their choice! Have fun with the challenge, I can't wait to see what you will make!!

18 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome take on the Sat. Spotlight Challenge Jodi!! Love the band of coffee beans, the sentiment and all the brown. Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

*Vicki* said...

I love your card hun!! The coffee beans are perfect for the strip of DP! I know a friend I could send this to! :) Thanks for all of your awesome creations each and every week sweetie!! You rock!! Enjoy your weekend!! BIG HUGS

Jessica G. said...

Fun card, Jodi -- the sketch reminds me of a coffee wrap on the Starbuck's cup!

Jessie said...

Cool card Jodi! I LOVE coffee and the coffee bean strip is brilliant!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a fabulous idea to use the colors as your base on this amazing CAS creation! GREAT job Jodi!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

girl!!! i would love to meet you for coffee! what a fabulous card!

jacquiscards said...

I love the card so simple yet makes me want another coffee

Crystal said...

Jodi this is GREAT, I LOVE your cas design....What a perfect card for the coffee challenge...This is GREAT!!!!

Marjolijne said...

I don´t like coffee I do love your card! Great idea and lovely combination.
Have a nice weekend!

Michele said...

Hi Jodi,
Look at that...even your most simplest cards come out looking fabulous! I love the colors! I can smell the coffee already! Mmmmm!! :-)
Hugs,
Michele

Juls said...

very stylish!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Cami said...

How cute is this? Love that coffee bean DP...where did you get it??? You must have tons of DP laying around your craft room...one for each inspiration. Hugs, Cami (Missed you!)

Rita said...

Cute, I luv the coffeebean paper!

Risa said...

Well...since I am a big time coffee fan, I'm lovin' your card Jodi!
hugs
Risa:)

Kerri said...

CUTE! I love the coffee bean background!

Marlene said...

Very cool card - but let's not! I hate coffee! LOL.

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Jodi! I love that you went Clean & Simple...PERFECT to focus on this wonderful coffee bean background! You ROCK sweetie!!!
blessings, Maria

Regina Easter said...

oh this would be perfect for my hubby...fabulous colors...hugs

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS