Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flutterby Wednesday's 100th Challenge

Today marks the 100th Challenge for Flutterby Wednesday!! This challenge blog has really blossomed! Congratulations to Danni for starting this challenge blog!! In honor of the 100th challenge, the DT and I wanted to surprise Danni so we all created these adorable butterfly boxes.
I decided to keep my boxes CAS. When creating my box, I dry embossed the front and back with my cuttlebug folder, used my butterfly nestability and added some half pearls in the centers of the butterflies. I hope you will have a chance to join us at this happy time!! For those of you who want to create boxes like these, click for the link.
Please scroll down to see my next post of the day with All That Scraps, thanks and have a great day!!

22 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is just beautiful dear
Hugs Jacqui

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love your pink and brown combo Jodi!! The dry embossing and the butterflies are beautiful! Great job on the 100th challenge and on the butterfly box!
hugs,
Chris

Karen Wilson said...

This is so pretty! I love pink and brown together and love that you embossed it! I had thought of that and went with something different. I love the look. Awesome job!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous colors and design, Jodi!! I love the CAS look on these!!

Jeanette said...

These are so sweet. I like the pearls.

Lelia said...

Great job, girl! I love the texture you added! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Rhonda Miller said...

These are beautiful. TFS.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely fabulous!

Harriet Skelly said...

Jodi your box is awesome - just the way I would have liked to have done mine!! I love that you dry embossed before putting it together! Love this CAS look! Hugs, Harriet

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! These are such beautiful butterfly baskets sweetie!! The pink and brown colors are my fav combo!! :) I can't believe she's had that many challenges already!! HUGS

Brenda said...

Cute butterflies! Love it!

Michelle said...

CAS is GOOD! These are great - guess I should invest in the nestie butterflies since I LOVE how you did the front! Great job, Jodi!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They look fabulous!

Danni said...

How fun! The embossing adds so much to these! Thank you for the wonderful surprise! I am so blessed!

Kyoko said...

LOVE YOUR BUTTERFLY BOX! I will definitely attempt to make one of these!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Cami said...

Love, love, love your pink and brown butterfly boxes Jodi! I love butterflies so I'm sure I'll be making some of these! Yours are ust gorgeous and I love the CAS. Hugs, Cami

Kimberly S said...

Lovely color combo on your butterfly boxes Jodi, how fun! Super sweet. :)

Jessie said...

They are so pretty Jodi! Love the colours too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jodi what a FABULOUS project.

cabio's craft corner said...

These card so cute and pretty Jodi! Love the texture :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Randi said...

Super cute FBW boxes Jodi! Love the pink and brown combo!

Kristie said...

Oh so pretty!! I love the embossing and my favorite colors :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS