Thursday, March 18, 2010

CSAYL: An Inspiration

Are you ready for Christmas?? I know you're not, so why not get ahead at least with your Christmas Cards! This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, the challenge is to create a card using an inspiration photo. So here's what I came up with.
Below is the inspiration photo that we used to create our cards. These photos are always fun just because it's a great way to create a card and to see what you can get out of it.

The stamp I used is a cardinal from a Stampin' Up set called Cardinal Holiday. I never used the set before but always knew that I would. So here it is all inked up!
I also used my nestabilities for the circle and scalloped circle as well as a label nestability for the sentiment. Last but not least I used my Martha Stewart leaf punch. The team and I would love to see what you will create using this photo. Remember to upload your creation to the Christmas Stampin' blog and you will have from now until Thursday night!
Please scroll down for my Belles n' Whistles blog hop post!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

20 comments:

Andrea said...

wow fantastic, love the inspiration x

Ann-Marie said...

This is gorgeous, love the leaves around the outside of the circle and your Cardinal is coloured so beautifully. Hope you enjoy your vacation. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Claude said...

I love how you were inspired by that photo!

Crystal said...

Jodi totally GORGEOUS, you sure did rock this ic challenge!!!!! Hugs1

Guylaine said...

this is a lovely card

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Jodi, that image is just gorgeous!! I love the fancy frames!! HUGS

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Love the coloring..and cardinals are one of my favorite birds!

Michelle said...

Oh Jodi - this is AMAZING! I ADORE cardinals and you made this one so real! Fabulous coloring - the whole card is just beautiful!

Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Poppet said...

You've really caught the colours of the photo in your image. The colours are beautiful and I love the Cardinal image. Hope you enjoyed your break. :-) xx

Maria said...

Wow, your card turned out so elegant, Jodi! I love what you did with the challenge. .your card is gorgeous! Thank you for coming up with such great cards each week for CSAYL! Keep up the great work!

Maria

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a wonderful card Jodi, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Joy said...

WOW! Jodi..this card looks exactly like that pillow. you do such amazing and awesome work. love your card and the take for the Christmas card challenge. hope all is well with you...can't wait to see you soon. have a wonderful weekend!

Danni said...

Amazing card!! Fabulous job!

Tina said...

Beautiful - love it

Cami said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card and a great take on the inspiration! Jodi, you have colored that cardinal so beautifully and I love the whole layout of your card. Well, you always come up with fantastic cards! Hugs, Cami

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Jodi! I love your inspiration & colors!

Marcia said...

Beautiful Card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love your cardinal card! It's a beauty! Warmest wishes, Lesley

inlovestamping said...

Beautiful card. I love the layers!

Jacqui said...

Lovin' the cardinal!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS