Monday, March 8, 2010

BELLES N' WHISTLES/ROSES ON PAPER CHALLENGE TIME!

Are you ready for Easter? Most of us aren't so to get you ready for this holiday get out all your pastel colors and join in on our Belles n' Whistles/Roses on Paper Challenge!! The challenge is to create a card using Easter colors. Here is what I created.
This is Tania baking. She came out last Thanksgiving and now I am using her for Easter!! How versatile is that! I just love it when I can use a stamp for ALL Four seasons of the year!! The sketch I used for my card is from Friday Sketchers.
Easter is such a beautiful time of year, I love pastels (especially PINK!) so you may see more pink from me than usual. LOL! We've got something special coming up soon for all of you Belles n' Whistles lovers, stay tuned!! Thanks for stopping in today, wishing you a great day!!

24 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Your card is gorgeous Jodi!!

Kylie said...

Fabulous colouring. Great 'springy' card and love that gorgeous pink bow.

Kylie ox

Debbie said...

Love the pastel colors, this came out great

Dora said...

Beautiful card I love the layout and the colouring is faboulous xxx

Crystal said...

OOOOO Jodi this is soooo wonderful, wow love your layout and that darling image!!! Super sweet card girl!

Marlene said...

This is so adorable!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card and colour! Hope you don't mind but I added your fab blog to my blog roll.

xoxo,
Lori

Poppet said...

Lovely card, all Easter colours, yellow for the daffodils which are just coming thru, pink and green for the leaves and blossom which hopefully will be here soon. :-) xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

lovely card x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Jodi! I really love how you colored this! :D

Joy said...

such a cute card using all those pretty pastel colors. what a perfect card for Easter. love the DP and the layout you used. Always on top of things! have a wonderful week!

Marion said...

Fabulous card Jodi. I love this stamp and the colouring is exquisite.
Marion

1LuvnMama said...

Fun, fun, fun card! Luv everything about it Jodi! Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jodi!

Kim Piggott said...

Such an adorable card!
I love it!
hugs
kim x

Donna said...

Jodi...This is absolutely gorgeous!! Xx

Cyndi said...

cute card! love the color combo and layout!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS coloring great layers.

Dawn B. said...

She is my favorite.. One of the only ones I have besides the adorable witch I won from your blog candy.. Great job.

Kim Yu said...

Hey, Jodi! How are you?
This is very card! Lvoe this adorable image! Your card is defnitely calling for Spring!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Jodi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

joni h said...

I love PINK too! hahahaha! I got that image from you, but, it doesn't look as cute as yours does...how come?! oh! I have to ink her up and color her! hahahahah...sigh.
love your card and color combo. pastels are definitely shouting "Easter!" smooches!

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the amazing coloring job you did on this image and the lovely cheerful scheme Jodi :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS