Monday, March 1, 2010

All That Scraps Sneak Peek: Spring Birgitta

Here's my second post for today! The All That Scraps DT and I are doing a sneak peek of stamps that are going to be ready for you to purchase on Wednesday March 3rd!! This has got to be one of the cutest releases she is Spring Birgitta!! I loved her from the first time I saw her, I say that about every stamp but it's true!! =)

I love Easter and making card for the holiday because everything is just sweeter with pastel colors!

For my card I have colored her with my copics and added glitter around the edges of the green cardstock and to her wings. I used some liquid pearls and dotted the centers of each of the flowers and last but not least some cotton on the tail of the bunny!! I had so much fun creating this card!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created HERE.

Please scroll down for my next post with Copic Creations!!

12 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Oh I love the soft colors and the sweetnes!!

Hope you have a wonderfull day Jodi

☼ Cheryl* said...

She is soooooo cute!!! I love easter for the gorgeous pastel colours too :)

maddy hill said...

oh pretty pretty pretty spring colours ! beautiful card !

Lysa said...

SOO cute..

Risa said...

Wow....your image is so cute Jodi! I love the spring colors!
hugs
Risa:)

Marlene said...

This is so adorable - love the sparkle!

Joy said...

awe! this image is so sweet! I want to buy them all =) you did a fabulous job coloring her. love how sweet she looks! can't wait now until the release! TFS!

Tracey said...

So adorable! I love this Jodi! xx

1LuvnMama said...

So springy . . . luvn this Jodi! :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend even though we had sort of a scare with the Tsunami!

joni h said...

oh no! more cuteness! my poor wallet! it's gonna have a huge hole burned in it! TGF and ATS are sure coming out with some really cute images! your card is so pretty!

mst822 said...

Such a cute card! That image is so sweet! Luv the colors & your coloring!
Tammy

Nicola said...

Birgitta is adorable and coloured so beautifully in these soft pastel shades Jodi, wonderful creation sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS