Thursday, February 18, 2010

WE'RE BACK!!

I've got great news for all of you today...Christmas Stampin' All Year Long is back and we are ready to get started on this year's holiday cards! I know there are many of you who didn't even have one card made for Christmas last year or those that made just one. Well we're here to help you get a head start!
The first challenge is a recipe challenge. The recipe is to use 2 layers of paper. 3 buttons and add glitter. Pretty easy right! The image I am using today is from the Sugar Nellie collection. Isn't she super cute!
To be sure that you have Christmas cards this year, follow us each week to create! We can't wait to see what all of you will create! Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a great day!

18 comments:

Cheryl said...

gosh this is just gorjus love that colurs gab detail too hugs cheryl xx

Guylaine said...

very pretty cute card

Summerthyme Studio said...

Oh my gosh! She is the sweetest!

Hugs

Vicki

Cathy said...

She looks so amazing Jodi! I love your card! Hugs, Cathy

Dora said...

what a good idea to make a Christmas card each week, I never finish mine in time :\... and your card is so pretty xxx

joni h said...

so cute! love the red coloring! that's my next challenge-to use red!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow, what a cute and lovely christmascard, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Maria said...

It's so nice to be back! Your card is stinkin' adorable. . .and your coloring, wow!! Thank you for being part of the team and I can't wait to see what you come up with this year!!

Maria

inlovestamping said...

I love this image she is so cute! Your coloring is so awesome, she turned out so sweet! It is nice to be back creating with you again!

Connie :-)

Catherine Marshall said...

Love the colours and the monkey is so cute but cheeky I have also made a start on my christmas I've made 10 so far.

Danni said...

Very cute!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jodi this is one beautiful card I adore that image and the beautiful rich colours.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

She is SO adorable! Great job on the layout and coloring!! Love the added touch of sparkle & puff!

Michelle said...

she's a cutie for sure! So glad we'll be working together on the CSAYL team too!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Lovely! I am so excited to be doing this another year.

Jacqui said...

Oh my gosh...a great card and EDWARD too!!!!!

Tina said...

Jodi - this is too cute.

So glad to be back with CSAYL again. SHould be a fun year.

xo
tina
mommyscrapsalot

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job on this challenge criteria Jodi! I love your card. Hugs, Peggy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS