Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Valentine Cutie

Happy hump day! Time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge and a Flutterby Wednesday Challenge!! I love that I can combine the 2 challenges together, and I'm sure all of you feel the same way. It is the month for LOVE!! The All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog is asking you to create a Valentine favor with any image from the All That Scraps Store. The image I am using is from a set called Angels Everywhere, these are the adorable Gingersnaps collection.
Since this week the Flutterby Wednesday challenge is an open one, you can create anything you want using only a fairy, pixie, angel or butterfly. The favor I created is using the brand new milk carton big shot die from Stampin' Up!. I must tell you that these are the cutest milk cartons I have ever seen, they are too sweet! I have used my Martha Stewart heart lace border punch and some satin ribbon to go around the carton. I have also added some white flowersoft to her wings and silver stickles to her dress.
Sure hope that you will join us for both of these challenges, just be sure to upload your creations before next Wednesday!!
Have a wonderful day, and I will be back later today with the winner of my 2nd Valentine Candy!

36 comments:

Kylie said...

So adorable! Love the new look blog too!

Kylie ox

Alleena Burger said...

I love this idea and the way you have done it! I am going to have to get me one of those milk carton diecuts :)

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww Jodi, this is absolutely adorable! =)
Hugs
Lynda

Rianne said...

Ah what a cute one!

Crystal said...

Oh my word Jodi TOOOOO SWEET, LOVE this image and what a CUTE project girl!!!!! LOVE THIS!

Stressed Stamper said...

Cute - fantastic image

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute carton Jodi!!! love the texture you added to the wings! Sweet image and awesome coloring!! Gorgeous FBW creation as always!
hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

It really is great when you can combine challenges...makes you feel ahead of the game! I love the milk carton, and the image is adorable!!

Mad Moose said...

this is adorable!

Annmaree said...

Brillian!!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! How super cute!! I love that image and your container is just darling hun!! ;)

Lelia said...

OMG...too cute! I so love this, Jodi! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Kristen said...

Very sweet. That milk carton is to die for! I love it. The possibilities are endless!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Jodi! What a great project!! I love it! That image is darling too. So cute.

Love all your Twilight images :) I think I am likely the only person in the world who hasn't seen New Moon yet and Eclipse is coming out in June!!

Dora said...

This is such a cute image and so adorable. Just love your card
Dora
xx

Lysa said...

Oh so cute! Hope to play along :)

Kris said...

Jodi, your creations are awesome!!! and i LOVE this milk carton!! super fantastic!! =D hugs, Kris

margie c said...

Too cute! I hope she's got some yummy M&Ms in there ;)

hugs, margie

Larisa said...

))) So funny work ) I love the idea a lot )

Tessa said...

what a cutie!!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! what a great idea! I love that little milk carton box! And your coloring on this sweet image is fantastic!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

This really sweet Jodi, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

What beautiful Jodi,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lana said...

Another sweet creation Jodie!
Hugs
Lana x

Joy said...

such a cute carton with all that scraps image! she's just perfect for Valentines! love the MS border punch too! have a great day!

Amy said...

I love the way you decroated this milk carton.....that image is just so cute!!

maddy hill said...

what a cute box ! love the cute image how adorable is that and coloured so fabulously too !

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET!!

Danni said...

How sweet!! What a great idea for the milk carton! Very cute!!

Michelle said...

Oh she's adorable! Fabulous creation!

Loz (Aus) said...

Gorgeous!! Sweet image! x

Risa said...

Your project is adorable Jodi! I LOVE your image, she is precious!
hugs
Risa:)

Sinikka said...

uch a lovely cute little "box" Like this idea.

Lori said...

I've never seen this die cut from SU... it is adorable! You can do a zillion things with it :D Is there any chocolate in it? hee hee!
Love n hugs ~ Lori

cabio's craft corner said...

Jodi, it's such an adorable image with sweet coloring. The texture you added on her is so wonderful done!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Oh my word Jodi, is this not THE cutest? She's a doll (like you!), colored to perfection, and attached to that precious mini milk carton! I just love this size. You have done a wonderful job with this...gave me an idea for some mini Valentine's Day treats! I love this! Hugs, Cami
(Good nite!)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS