Friday, February 26, 2010

Something Pink

It's Aloha Friday! Whoo hoo! It's finally time for the weekend! Anyway I have something pink for you. This week's challenge with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long is to create a monochromatic card using shades of Pink!! I was thrilled! Don't you find it so much easier to create something using your favorite color?
This is Anya from The Greeting Farm she is all dressed up for the holidays. I had lots of fun with adding some flower soft to her wardrobe, it gives the card dimension and texture.
Every Friday we will be creating cards for Christmas, but every first Friday of the month we will have a Christmas project challenge. Stay tuned for that coming next week!! Be sure to upload your creation to the blog, each week we will choose a winner for the challenge and they will be the Guest designer for the next week!!
Be sure to check out the rest of the creations from the design team:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow, I've got lots of NEW and FUN things to share!!

25 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute is an understatment... Love the monocrome, and pink..what better color for you to work with.the flowersoft looks great on her hood and the icicle border punch the perfect touch...

☼ Cheryl* said...

Awww! I love it, so much pink, great!!!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Jodi! The pink is fabulous!! xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jodi,what a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bobbi said...

Such a cute card. Love the pink and the flower soft.

Marlene said...

This is just adorable!! Love the flowersoft! Looks so CUTE!

Lorraine said...

gorgeous I LOVE PINK love the flowersoft i must use mine more often xx

JoanOttevanger said...

So lovely

Tina said...

Hey there - Love this card and your image is adorable.

Just noticed your list of the DT for Csayl doesnt include me - Tina. Would you mind adding me please :D

tina
mommyscrapsalot

Maria Therese said...

loooove the furry details on the stamp!!

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute Jodi! I love love love all the pink. So very cute!!!

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! Jodi, this is just darling sweetie!! I LOVE the colors and that sparkly fur is sooo amazzzing!! :) Beautiful layout sweetie and fab coloring as always!! You inspire!! HUGS

1LuvnMama said...

Awww, pinks my favorite color too! ;) Have a great weekend Jodi!

Maria said...

Hey Jodi!! Wow, you made good use of the pink colors. . that paper and image are so darn cute!!! As always, beautiful job!

Maria

Cathy Y. said...

Wow, that card is so eye-catching -especially in my favorite color pink too! I love what you did to this card and the flowersoft sure adds - great job!

Shirley N said...

Beautiful coloring Jodi. Love the flowersoft, so pretty!

Islander Girl said...

Oooh so cute! What did you use for the fur part?

I'm thinking of participating on my own w/the Christmas challenge since this last year I didn't make any cards!

Cyndi said...

love this card and the details!

Danni said...

Adorable!! Lovin' the pink!

Michelle said...

Oh Jodi, Anya is adorable! I love all the Flower Soft around her and Pink is a good color for her :O) Awesome card!

Rita said...

OMG how adorable is this, I luv the colors & the added flower soft!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Adorable! I love the flower soft accent! Perfect!!

Patty Chalas said...

cute!!! very lovely your card.
love the snow detail....

nice job with the challenge this week!!

Jacqui said...

I love the stuff around her hoodie!

The Wired Angel said...

Another darling creation!! Love this look. A little warm for your climate though! Hugs, Peggy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS