Sunday, January 31, 2010

RAKs and Happy Mail!!

I just could not hold off on sharing what I have recently received by such creative, talented, and very sweet girls. Some are RAKs from our gathering and some I have received in the mail!!
This first photo is a RAK I received in the mail from sweet Jen!! She was so sweet to send me this as a Welcome to the Twilight Tuesday DT!! I just love it and if you think it looks great here in the photo, it's a million times more awesome in person!! Thanks girl!! =)
This is a RAK from Joy!! She created an easel card over a drawer that can hold just about anything and added a calendar. Cute huh!!
This is a RAK from Teri!! You guessed it, it is a roll of toilet paper, stamped and wrapped in tissue paper with a great poem!! This was a project I learned when I first became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator too. Thanks Teri, it brings back great memories!!
This is a project that Michelle showed us how to make, a super cute picnic basket!! Love this, don't you? Not only did we create that, but she also taught us how to make the pretty pink floral decoration using paper and punch! Awesome creations!
This is a RAK I recieved from dear sweet Rita!! She has great creations on her blog and was so sweet to share it with me for the holidays, thanks so much!!
Lastly, this is my RAK for the girls which is a photo album. I decorated the front cover using my Hello Kitty cricut cartridge, and MS punch. This was so much fun to make and I know they will be able to make use of it to hold photos or card samples.
Well, that's it for my RAKs and Happy mail!! I hope you enjoyed seeing all of them!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Hey sister! Great RAKs you got, huh? You deserve them all! Had lots of fun w/you yesterday ... LMK when you want me to come over and play! TTYL and have a great week! xoxo, Linda

deconstructing jen said...

Ah, look at all the love you've been getting you popular girl!!! Thanks for mentioning mine. :D Hugs!!!!

Joy said...

such wonderful RAKS and I love the RAK I received from you! I had a blast hanging out with all of you! so much laughter and love between us! I am so glad to have met you! have a wonderful week!

Rainmac said...

Wow what gorgeous things to receive, lucky you x

Rianne said...

Just LOVE the picnic basket

Can you help me find the tutorial to make this for my own? You're giving a link to another blog but I can't find a tutorial there neigther.

Hope you can help me :)
Thanks

Elenka8791 said...

It's all looks wonderful!
I like box, cute.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS