Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TTIC Color Challenge#2: Thoughts of Bella

Hello everyone, my apologies in getting this post up so late! Life happens outside of blog world believe it or not, LOL! Well, it's time for another Twilight Tuesday Challenge and it's a color challenge. Alison has asked us to create with these colors that inspired her when she thinks of Bella. This was a great color challege because I probably would not think of a great color combo like this!!
So here is what I came up with for my card. This is Camille from The Greeting Farm, so cute! I thought Bella looked pretty good wearing red, since she doesn't in the movie either... that I can recall from both Twilight and New Moon. Correct me if I am wrong. Here is a little explanation of how she came up with the combo. Pretty cool huh! I hope that you will join us for this challenge, be sure to follow the rules on this post HERE.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created:

Have fun everyone!! I will be back shortly to post my card for the current Greeting farm image for the CHA Relay Race, and to comment on all of your fabulous blogs too!! See ya soon!!

13 comments:

Dani said...

Ooooh! I love your card! Bella does look good in red! :)

Kim Y. said...

CUTE, Jodi! Love that scallop border!

Tessa said...

cute card!!

Janis said...

I'm loving the color combo. That red just pops out Camille/Bella. Another fantastic winner! Hugs, Janis

Sammi said...

Oooh.. gorgeous card! It's a lovely colour combination... will try and play along this week! :D

Donna said...

Oh Jodi, You rocked the challenge!!! GORGEOUS card!! Xx

Bobbi said...

Love this card, the colors are great

Rebecca said...

This is beautiful! I love the red coat and that double scallop border is just divine!

Alison said...

Great job Jodi! I love Bella in red!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! Fantastic work! Bella looks fabulous in red! I really like how you used the colors for this. :D Lovely work. :D

margie c said...

Lovely Bella! I love what you did with this combo :)

Hope you're feeling better!
HUGS!, margie

joni h said...

beautiful bella! great coloring! bella did have one red blouse that was stolen in Eclipse...LOL!

Jodie from Oz said...

Sweet card, Bella is adorable in red and love the scallop border. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS