Friday, January 29, 2010

Treats From Pocket Edward

Good morning everyone!! I'd like to introduce to you a new Pocket Edward blog that my sweet and funny friend Linda and I have started up called Pocket Edward's Excellent Adventures! For those of you who have been following me will notice all of my pictures of Edward so of course I am so excited to share with you all of his adventures.
Since Linda and I live in Hawaii, it was only appropriate to greet him with a maile lei. This will also be the blog logo which you can take and place on your blog too! We'd love for you to check out our blog and follow us too.
Currently Edward has some blog candy for you, head on over to check it out! We can't wait to share these adventures with all of you!!
Have a great day and as Edward would say "Look after my heart, I've left it with you."

5 comments:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Oh! I cannot wait! Off to check it out!!

Joy said...

Hey Jodi!

I'm glad you guys are blogging again! You and Linda must have quite a few adventures together, too!

Have a great weekend!

cabio's craft corner said...

Gosh Jodi, your addiction to Edward is just as worst as me addicted to my iPhone. Lol
hugs,
Cabio

Jessica G. said...

Too funny -- Edward looks handsome in his lei!

mahuntington said...

Oh how funny. I'm going to forward it to my college grandaughter who swoons over Edward.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS