Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A FLUTTERBY BLOG HOP!

Hi everyone, welcome to the first Flutterby Wednesday post of the year! Today we start the year off with a Flutterby blog hop! If you have arrived here first you'll want to start at the beginning with Danni's blog, but if you arrived from Ann's blog you are on the right track!!
Not only is it the first post of the year for this challenge but we also have a new challenge blog just for Flutterby Wednesday and you can see it HERE!!
The challenge this week is to create a card that deals with the theme of something NEW. It could be anywhere from the celebration of a new year to getting a new craft item. I am using the brand new Tilda from the Winter collection. I call her Valentine Tilda, isn't she cute! I then added butterflies using my new Martha Stewart punch.
We also have 4 guest designers that are joining us for the next 3 months, they are Debby, Jeanette, Shana and Suzie welcome girls!!
I hope that all of you are having fun on this hop, the next blog you should visit is Lelia.

21 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Jodi! This is beautiful. Your coloring is amazing. Awesome job!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

This is too adorable. I Love the butterflies and the papers are perfect for this sweet image.

Kimberly S said...

This is such a sweet card. Your coloring is fabulous, and I love the DP you chose! :)

Kris said...

Jodi, your coloring is absolutely gorgeous... really brings out the cutesy Tilda image! Love the butterflies (now i have to look for that punch)... wow girl! it's beautiful! hugs, Kris

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness Jodi, this is just amazing!! I so love your Tilda and your coloring of course!! What a fun and inspirational blog hop! :) TFS! HUGS

Nancy said...

What a cute, Tilda!! The colors are stunning, Jodi!! I love the card!

Clare said...

Oh this is adorable. Fabulous colouring and such cute papers.
Clare x

Lelia said...

WOOT!!! I love this Tilda! I don't know if I had seen her before. You're coloring is WONDERFUL! Great job and happy new year!

Hugs,
Lelia

Harriet Skelly said...

Happy new year Jodi! Your new Tilda is adorable and your coloring is awesome as always! I got that same new BF punch and used it today too!
Hugs, Harriet

Suzie said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and butterflies. Suzie x

Jeanette said...

Fabulous coloring. Her hair looks real. The curler cutie above...I like that too.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Tilda is so sweet!! Love your colors and coloring!! The butterflies are the perfect accent! Awesome job my friend!!

hugs,
Chris

Tracey said...

Fabulous! Love it!! xx

Jeri said...

What a beautiful job you did coloring your image. Those little butterflies are sweet.

Michelle said...

Hi Jodi - love the card! Tilda looks wonderful. Gotta love your coloring skills, girlfriend! You are so talented!

Danni said...

What a darling card!! Love the colors you used, just delightful! Love it!

Kristie said...

Super cute Tilda! I haven't used mine yet. I need to get that punch too :)

Nicola said...

Fabulous card and colouring Jodi. This Tilda is super sweet and your butterflies compliment her so well.
hugs,
Nicola -x-

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh My Jodi,

I just spent quite a while going through your blog and you have had quite a bit of wonderful creations on here!!! Your coloring as always is amazing and I have missed a ton on my Christmas Break from Stamping/Blog stuff!!!!

I am two days late in getting around to leave some love for the Flutter By Wednesday Team on the Blog hop, but I have seen so many amazing creations and you really did a wonderful job on your project for the hop love those colors!!!

Heather

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh isn't this pretty!! i love the contrast of the colors. That ribbon is perfect!!

inkypuddles said...

precious card. you do beautiful work!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS