Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bella's Birthday

You guessed it... It's time for a new Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge!! This week the challenge was chosen by Allison, and since it's her birthday she would like to see you create a scrapbook page of either your birthday, your child's birthday or keeping it all Twilight!!
That is exactly what I did!
I decided to create a 6x6 scrapbook page of Bella's Birthday in New Moon but the part that was more normal. Everything before she gets that paper cut while opening that gift she's holding. I am starting to put together a little album of the Twilight creations I make while I am currently on the DT for Twilight Tuesdays, it's so much fun!
Here is what the entire page looks like. A simple layout with little details for embellishments since the photos are the main focus, and the bottom one is rather detailed already. I hope you will join in on this week's challenge and head on over to wish Allison a Happy Birthday!!

21 comments:

Crystal said...

AWESOME Jodi!!!! Happy bday Bella!!! GREAT CARD GF!

Beth said...

AWESOME layout, Jodi!! those pictures and colors are just perfect! Beautiful job! :)

Alison said...

This looks great Jodi! And thank you for the Birthday wishes!

Julie said...

Beautiful layout, Jodi! I LOVE using pics of the actors, or pics from the movie, in my stuff too, so this one is right up my alley! Beautiful job.

Dani said...

What a great layout!! So lovely!! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

LOL!! You are a true fan, aren't you?!! This is just darling!! What a very elegant page and such romantic details!! Happy birthday Bella!! HUGS

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Jodi! I really love the pics you chose and your layout is GREAT!!! Very nice work. :D

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

BITE ME! oh i just couldn't resist!

this is stunning. what a great picture and gorgeous colors to go with it.

hugs :)

Andrea said...

So cute Jodi!! I love Edward too! He is adorable.

Stampin Mindy said...

Ohh I love this! Such a great part of the move. Beautiful layout and colors. Hugs!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv the red and black LO . . . so Twi-ish! {a word or what?} Anyway, reminds me that I have to start getting back into scrapbooking one of these days. TFS!

Kim Piggott said...

Such a totally gorgeous card Jodi!
hugs
kim x

Rosette said...

Mmmm... interesting!! Just beautiful.. and Sooo teasing.. I KNOW you want to be in HER place.. :)p but anyways.. Happy Birthday Bells!!! :)

Big huggies jodi sweetie xx

Cyndi said...

Very cool scrapbook page! Great job!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Jodi,what BEAUTIFUL....

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

GORGEOUS Jodi! LOVE the simple, yet elegant ribbon and the red flowers!

Donna said...

Really gorgeous layout Jodi...LOVE those pictures...Fantastic work and all the little details you have put with it set is off perfectly! Xx

Islander Girl said...

Too cute!!! Can you believe, I have yet to watch it? I guess I'm not much of a Twilight fan which is so not true (^o^)

Rebecca said...

Beautiful layout! The pictures work perfectly!

Denise said...

Love it!! Beautiful!! Go Team Edward!

Risa said...

I love your tribute card to Bella, it is gorgeous Jodi! Very cute ATS snowman card too!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS