Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update

Hi Everyone!! I'm still here, and have not been able to post regularly but will be able to do so at the start of the new year. You know how busy the holidays are! =)

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a brand new challenge with Flutterby Wednesday and All That Scraps! Coming New Year's Day is a brand new release for Belles N' Whistles Valentine stamps!! I've also got that blog candy I was telling you about earlier as well as a 12 card post (any guesses on what that is all about? It could involve blog candy! HINT, HINT!) =)

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! See ya tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Marley said...

Hope you had a great christmas and wishing you all the best for 2010.. I'll be on your blog tomorrow!! hugs Marley

Joy said...

can't wait to see your creations! I know it's been so hectic that I haven't had a chance to stop by and leave a comment on anyone's blogs. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a blessed year in 2010~ hugs~joy

Stampin Mindy said...

YEs Holiday season makes it hard to post regularly I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Cant wait to see your projects and the Belles n Whilstles release! Happy New Year! I wish you the best!

Shirley N said...

Looking forward to seeing what you have for us, Jodi. I have been under the weather so haven't been creating myself but it hasn't kept me away from blog hopping and looking at everyone's beautiful creations. Have a Happy New Year, Jodi!

Linda said...

Aloha "OP"! Hahahah! Hi Jodi - wishing you the best in 2010 and definitely more laughs ... love you!

Rufus said...

Will be looking forward to tomorrow!
R/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS