Friday, December 11, 2009

The Jacob Tree

Happy Aloha Friday! Have you gotten your Christmas tree yet? Is it decorated yet? If not, here's an idea for all of you Twilighters out there! I have created what I call "The Jacob Tree".
It is completely decorated with nothing but photos of Jacob (Taylor Lautner) from Twilight. I just had to make it because it's been on my mind for a few months... lol!! Anyway, I made this tree for my sweet and dear friend Linda!! She was an Edward fan but switched over to the wolves! I can surely see why!
I am still loving my Edward, but just love looking at Jacob! All you girls out there know what I mean!! =) So, I simply found photos online and shrunk them down to the size I needed it to be and made them into ornaments and placed them on the tree.
I wanted to keep the theme of Twilight so I stuck to the red, black and used some white satin edged ribbon for added decorations. I am in the process of making a tree for my friend Danell, I know she likes both Edward and Jacob so I'll have a mix of photos for her. Don't worry, I will be posting that for all of you too!!
Last but surely not least... I was just asked to join the Twilight Tuesday Challenge DT!! How awesome and exciting is that!! I'm sooooo very excited to start with them. The new challenges will begin the first Tuesday in January 2010, and there will be a whole new look for the blog, awesome challenges and so much more!! So for those of you who's a Twihard like me, get ready to participate with us!!
I'd really love to know what you think of my tree and I wish you a wonderful day!!

22 comments:

Ilissa said...

hey Twihard Fan...I love the tree, my dear friend made me a black Edward tree that sits right in my living room!! Im sure Linda will love her tree. TFFS!!

Marisa said...

Jodi what an awesome idea!!! I love the Twilight tree! :) Very cute! Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Haha Love your tree Jodi!!! I definitely appreciate Jacob more in New Moon than Twilight!!! He is lookin' pretty good!!
Congrats on your new DT spot as well!!
:)Kathy

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

awesome tree Jodi I am sure Linda will love it....i need to make me one for my good friend back home....but to mail it oh boy...TFS...
hugs
Liann

margie c said...

OMLV! Yes, vampire! LOL! As cute as Jacob is, Edward is still my love :)
What a handsome tree and wonderful gift!
I tried to theme our tree in Red, Black and Silver, but DH gave me the evil eye, lol! I guess I can only push as far as having the calendar hanging in our room ;)

TFS! Welcome to the team!!! :*)
Have a fab weekend! ~ margie

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

LOL!!! Oh Jodi...I guess you really ARE obsessed girl!! ;) That is a really cool idea though!! I think I'm just too old to have these "crushes" anymore!! Nothing wrong at all with looking though!! TEE!!

Kris said...

so darn awesome! Linda will just LOVE this... very creative! hmmm, an Edward tree would be so FABULOUS! LOL... hugs, Kris

Berenice said...

So nice tree! I'm sure Linda will love it :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I think your tree is too much fun!!! I love it.

Cyndi said...

very cute and creative tree! i'm sure she will love it!

Stampin Mindy said...

Jodi!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!! I want one! I want an Edward one! LOL Super creative! LOVE IT! Congrats on the DT spot too cant wait to see more Twilight stuff!!

Jackie Thomas said...

I just luuurve..your tree. What a super present for your friend. I could sit and admire Jacob all day, but Edward has my heart. xo Jackie

Linda said...

Hi Jodi! Yes, I just love my Jacob tree! I look at it every day ... mmmm. Thank you so much for putting this together for me! You are the best! See you soon! xoxo, Linda

Linda said...

AND congrats on making the TTIC DT! You're perfect for that DT! Yipee!

Kim Y. said...

So creative, so thoughtful, Jodi! Linda will definitely love it! Congrats on your DT position! Well deserved! Have a great weekend, Jodi!

Kim said...

OM Goodness Girl this is AWESOME! What a fun present for a friend...although I am totally TEAM EDWARD! :) I think I need to get me an Edward Tree now....Hubby will be like what the heck?! Hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

joni h said...

woohoo! Linda is going to love it! Jacob is delish!! My DD1 got tongue tied and said "Jakeward!" ha-ha! She doesn't even check out boys yet! But, if she does, I hope she brings home one of him...eye candy for me! LMAO!
Your trees are awesome!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your tree Jodi!! I am sure Linda will too!! So fun!!
Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Tracey Feeger said...

Hahahaha what a wonderful idea for the Twihard fans. I am sure anyone would love to receive this. Great idea.
mwah
Trace

Curt in Carmel said...

LOL! These are adorable! "Switched over to the wolves" LOL OMGosh that was funny. Glad to see you are doing well. Hope your hubby isn't getting a little jealous! LOL Best, Curt

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is AWESOME Jodi!! I agree...while I am TOTALLY Team Edward...I LOVE to look at Jacob!!! AWESOME tree!!

Stampvamp said...

WOW!!!! I love this tree!!! Now wouldn't that be a simply DIVINE tree to stare at all holiday season??? MMM, mmm yes!!! Awesome!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS