Friday, December 4, 2009

Anything Christmas

Happy Friday! The weekend has finally arrived! I love Christmas and being able to use all of my Christmas crafts that I have gotten throughout the years. The card I made for today is for the Alota Rubberstamps PCP Challenge! Every 2 weeks Alota Rubberstamps has a new challenge and this one is to create a card or project that has anything to do with Christmas. You can purchase this stamp HERE, be sure to check out the latest and cutest holiday stamps too! The new stamps is what the prize is for the winner!!
I wanted to incorporate at least 2 different prints of designer paper to give the card some dimension so I used a red and a green one with different items on them. Being able to use the white helped to separate the 2 and yet bring it all together. To embellish my card I have used my Martha Stewart leaf punch to represent the holly leaves on her apron and used a hole punch to create the holly berries. (Hope you're able to recognize it... LOL!)
Be sure to upload your creation to the Alota Paper Craft Planet Site before December 15th to have a chance at the awesome prize! Have a great day!

15 comments:

Kris said...

Beatiful card!! i love how you did the holly... great idea... hugs, Kris

Denise said...

Like always...AWESOME! That's a cute Grandma...LOL

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Jodi and a lovely stamp!
Clairex

coldwaters2 said...

Jodi this is gorgeous love that image and the papers all work perfectly together

Hugs
Lorraine x

joey said...

Hiya Jodi

Fantastic card, love the image gorgeous layout

Joey.x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable! Love the coloring and layout, have a great day!

Jacque said...

Jodi, she is so cute...just makes me giggle!!! Beautiful coloring and I LOVE those traditional Christmas colors!!! Love it!!!! Hugs..Jacque

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your card is very cute and wonderful, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute! You are a master at this piercing... mine is always a little wonky. I love how you used your DP... looks perfect. :D Hugs!

Cyndi said...

what a cute card! very creative with the layout!

Cheryl said...

wow brilliant love this really love that image too so beautifully coloured hugs cheryl xx

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Amy said...

Love this, it's so Christmas-y! Your coloring of Mrs. Claus is perfect, awesome card Jodi!

Cami said...

Oh Jodi, this card is so cute! I think I will look like this in just a few years! You just know how to put everything together... look at that pretty holly on the bottom! Thanks for sharing this cutie! Hugs, Cami

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Hahaha how did you get this picture of me? LOL I am the candy cane lady at work!! This is very cute.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS