Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All That Scraps & Flutterby Challenges

Happy Wednesday! Today I've got some cards to share with you for 2 new challenge blogs! My first card was made for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog. The challenge is to use sparkle, and I decided on using Trevor with Ornaments.
It is hard to see in both photos, but I have added bling to the ornaments and used stickles all around each border of cardstock.
You can see a little of the stickles here. I just adore all of my CC Designs stamps and hope to use all of the Christmas ones before Christmas arrives. Be sure to upload your card to the blog, you'll have until next Tuesday to play and the winner and new challenge will be posted on Wednesday.


My next card was made for Flutterby Wednesday!! This week's challenge is to follow a sketch created by Mercy, and you can see that HERE.
I have used a cute stamp from CC Designs called Junebug. She is a fairy and will definitely qualify for the challenge if you have this stamp too!
I had to create in a color that was not Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but needed a break from those colors. =) So I of course had to created something in pink!
I hope you can see that I have added some pearls and glitter to her wings. Don't forget to upload your card by next Tuesday. Be sure to check out what the rest of the talented DT has made for the challenge! Ann, Cassie, Chris, Christine, Harriet, Heather, Karen, Kimberly, Kris, Kristie, Lelia, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola, Pam, Stef. Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be visiting your blogs today... just so busy these days! =)

32 comments:

Marley said...

Wow Jodi,
Lovely cards! the christmas card is so beautifull.. love the colours and the other card is awesome too!! I love pink! and its a lovely image.. xx Marley

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww Jodi, these are both Fantastic... I'm loving the the vivid colors and those layouts and oh just everything about these cards is too cute for words.
Big Hugs
Lynda

Sue said...

Two gorgeous cards Jodi your colouring is fantastic, luv the colours, fabby layouts, sue.x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh two totally gorgeous cards!
hugs
kim x

Pam Varnell said...

Two beautiful cards Jodi, one bright and sassy and one soft and sweet. Love them both. Hugs!!

Lelia said...

OMG JODI!!! I love them both! The FBW card...that fairy looks amazing! I love all the sparkle and pearls! Great job!

Hugs,
Lelia

Cheryl said...

OMG they are just gorgeous,fantastic colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Jodi, both of your creations are totally GORGEOUS!! I really love your coloring detail!! You're so talented!! HUGS

Nancy said...

Both of your cards are amazing, Jodi!! I love the little one with the ornaments...so precious! And your fairy with pearls took my breath away! Awesome!!

Kim said...

These are both absolutely adorable!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Kris said...

Oh my Jodi!!! Love your cards!! the flutter by card is sooooo PRETTY! awesome colors and i LOVE all the sparkle! Great job! =D hugs, Kris

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Love the uber beeutiful cards...TFS
hugs
Liann

Tracey said...

Two fantastic cards Jodi! Love them both!! xx

Harriet Skelly said...

Jodi your card is lovely! That is a sweet image and your coloring is awesome! I know what you mean by taking a break from holiday cards, colors, etc! Hugs, Harriet

Stampvamp said...

I am absolutely in love with the fairy!! I adore how you put the pearls on her!!! SO SO SO SO ADORABLE!!! Both cards are gorgeous! You have amazing talent!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

WOW! LOVE both of these Jodi! Gorgeous cards!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Jodi,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

AWWWW Jodi both of these are FANTASTIC!!!!!! ADORABLE IMAGES!!

Denise said...

Good luck on the challenges Jodi. I love your cards (always do) Love the bling on that Trevor one.

Cyndi said...

very nice cards! the pink one is such a sweet card!

Christine said...

First of all I love both of your cards. Your coloring is amazing - just beautiful.

I love how you used all the pears and flowers and your FBW card. So cute!!!


Blessings,
Christine

Danni said...

Oh my!! Love these! I LOVE how you added the pearls to Junebug!! Wow!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Jodi!! I love both your creations!! Cute images and awesome coloring. I especially love your fairy!! Love all the bling you added!! Great job on Mercy's sketch!!
hugs,
Chris

Cami said...

Jodi, did you sleep last night? These two cards are gorgeous! Your FBW card is darling! Love that soft pink and glitter. Hugs, Cami

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oooooh, I just adore these CC images!! Especially that fairy! So cute!

Jodie from Oz said...

Jodi, your cards are gorgeous. The pink fairy is so beautiful with her pearls & sparkle & love the little boy with ornaments, wonderfully coloured. Hugs Jodie from Oz.

Suzanne J Dean said...

These are both just fabulous Jodi! I love the cute lil' boy & fun colors but the pink fairy is fabulous--love the scattering of pearls!s

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh I love both of these cards Jodi. You have done an amazing job. xo Jackie

Lilian said...

Good grief Jodi! These cards are gorgeous! I can barely catch up with the craft/card making and am wowed by you!

Teri said...

both cards are adorable! I love the bling on Trevor's ornaments and the pears on the fairy is so sweet! xo. Teri

Michelle said...

oh Jodi - both cards are adorable!! Love the Christmas one with the fabulous colors and your fairy for FBW is super! Great job with the sketch!! HOpe you are able to get your area cleaned and return soon - love looking at your creations!!

Pam said...

All of your cards are just gorgeous!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS