Tuesday, November 3, 2009

William and Virginia

Here's a little something for our next holiday...Thanksgiving! This is Virginia and William from Club Anime! Aren't they super cute! I love these Thanksgiving images, you rarely find adorable images for this season. I wasn't able to participate in the blog hop last weekend due to an emergency that a friend had gone through so I am sharing my project with you today.
I have always wanted to use the pumpkin nestabilities that I had for a while but could not find the right way to use it on a card. Just when I saw these new images from Club Anime, I decided to try and create a favor box for each person that will be celebrating Thanksgiving with us. I'm not so sure I will be able to create about 30 of them but we'll see.
To create the box, I had to measure how wide and how deep it should be. It took some time but I was rather pleased with the results. Here are the dimensions for the box. If you'd like the directions send me an email at monkadunka@yahoo.com
I used my Thanksgiving cuttlebug folder that had all these festive words to represent the season and embossed the pumpkin on both sides. To make the words show up better, I sponged some dark orange ink. I've also added a leaf to the top of the pumpkin.

I used some raffia to match the theme and will be adding candy as it gets closer to Thanksgiving. There is currently a sale going on for digital images and a NEW blog for InStyle Stamps too!
There are just so many new and cute things to come and you won't want to miss it! Hope you have a great day, and thanks so much for stopping by!!

29 comments:

Debbie said...

Perfect Thanksgiving project, and yes I agree Virginia & William are adorable..

Angela said...

They look great!! These images are so cute, i'm sure they will be well recieved,
hugs Angela x

Tracy said...

These are totally adorable and will make thanksgiving gifts.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

holy moly jodi! these are gorgeous. i'm coming to your house for the holidays!!!! all those goodies - lol.

hugs,

Cheryl said...

Oh these are fabulous and as always gorgeous colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! Jodi, these are just the sweetest hun!! I love those pumpkin containers!! WOWZER!! Your coloring is always over the top girl!! You rock!! HUGS

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

these are gorgeous and those images are so cute

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Jodi! Love them! xx

Kris said...

Hey girl! great baskets! perfect for the upcoming holiday... TFS! hugs, Kris

Lysa said...

Jodi! This is SOOO cute, I love it!

Kim Y. said...

Oh, this is super super cute, Jodi! Awesome project! Cute little images too! Have a great day, Jodi!

Sharon Caudle said...

Jodi, these are beautiful! I love the shape and the gorgeous colors! It might have taken you some time to figure it out, but WOW was it worth it! I love it! hugs!

Yvette said...

These are adorable!!! Love how you colored each of their outfits! Great job!

Melissa said...

These are so cute, Jodi! The pumpkin nesties are the perfect touch!

Shirley N said...

How creative you are Jodi! Love how you used the nestie and cuttlebug for this adorable project. Again, your coloring is gorgeous!

Joy said...

such a cute pumpkin purse! I love the new In Style digis! they are so perfect for Thanksgiving. you are so talented! love your coloring and coming to visit! hope you have a great day!

joni h said...

Very creative! Love the embossed paper for the pumpkin!
ps-check out my blog, I'm passing an award on to you.

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi how creative these are and just soooooo CUTE!!! I JUST LOVE THEM!!!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

OH WOW Jodi.... I just LOVE these little bags... They are WAY too cute! and those images, just PERFECT for Thanksgiving... It's crazy how there aren't really a lot of Thanksgiving type of images out there, but these are PERFECT! Not only that, but just LOOK at what you made with them. I'm just amazed at how creative this is! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Hugs
Lynda

Cami said...

This would make a cute Thanksgiving little goodie bag! The images are so cute and you have done an excellent job coloring them (of course!). Would love to get the measurements for this bag/box so I'll email you. Cute, cute, cute, Jodi! Hugs, Cami

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodi! Oh, how cute is this box! You are just so creative and I really miss crafting with you ... have you used your BIA yet?

Huggies,
Kyoko

Tina said...

these are very cute pumpkins...great job as always. Also, congrats on the spotlight diva spot on SAturday Hidden Potential blog - way to go but then again you rock.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Great work Jodi! Very lovely.
Hugs Jacqueline

Enjoli said...

Hi Jodi!
Your pumpkin favors are so cute and so creative! I will have to look for that Nestie. Love your coloring as always!
Hugs,
Enjoli

Risa said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving project Jodi! William and Virginia are adorable and beautifully colored! Your pumpkin treat boxes are fabulous as well!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Jodi this is AMAZING! What beauties!!! Gorgeous work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous creations with beautiful coloring job (as usual).
Very cute Thanksgiving gift goodies!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nicola said...

Wowza Jodi, these are gorgeous. I love how your creative mind works and even better to see your hands working too. Totally adorable gift bags and images.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Ilissa said...

So lovely...i really want to try the club anime. but im not to sure how too. great cards!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS