Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pink Cat Digital Thursdays

Hope you are enjoying your week, and for those of you who had yesterday off I hope you had a great day! I was off yesterday and had gotten a couple of cards done for the holidays using these brand new digital images from Pink Cat Studio. My first card is of "Friendly Snowman" where I used my favorite holiday paper called Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey.
I was in the mood to make some tall cards. These are really great for gifts that are in bigger boxes or even for gifts in a bag. You could put the card in the bag, or attach it to the side.
My next card is Santa. I like this santa because he reminds me of a wizard type of image. I love wizard images! I have a few wizard stamps that I should use and show you what I mean.
For santa, I used white flowersoft on the white parts of his clothes and then added stickles right on that which gave him a glittery outfit. I also used stickles on his eyebrows, and beard. I even dressed up the little bird with flowersoft too. I didn't get a close up of the image, the lighting was not so great.
Thanks so much for stopping by and for any comments you may leave. I'll be visiting your blogs shortly!

19 comments:

Annette said...

What great images, love the colours you have used for dsp, love the idea, may just have to borrow it, take careS:)

Kris said...

Cute!! Love your style of tall cards... that snowman is just tooo cute! hugs, Kris

Crystal said...

Jodi these are fantastic and just TOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

These are super cute and the DP papers are paired so well!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Love your tall cards sweetie! They are just adorable!

HUgs

Vicki

Michelle U said...

Love these Jodi! I haven't made a tall card in a long time, I think you just inspired me :0)! Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Michelle

Emily Leiphart said...

So pretty! Love your tall cards, Jodi!

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous Jodie. I love these tall cards. Your colouring is amazing. Have a fantastic weekend. xo Jackie

Nikki said...

Ooh your colouring is lush Jodi, I love those images!

PS I heart Edward too, New Moon 20/11/09, Yay!!

hugs Nikki xxx

Joy said...

love your tall cards...they are good for the holiday season and it can hold money or check...what are your measurements? do I have to buy special envelopes for this? love your coloring and the images you chose! too cute! happy Thursday!

Cyndi said...

Love your cards! and cute images! I still didn't try a tall card!

Annette said...

Hi again Jodi, if you have time could you please pay me another visit
http://mypommiepurplepatch.blogspot.com/2009/11/fabulous-blog-award.html
Have a great weekend, take careX:)

Kim Y. said...

Totally cute tall cards, Jodi! Love them! Yes, it's nice to see a different card size for a change. :)

Danni said...

Great cards!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jodi I love your tall cards.

Tracey said...

These are fantastic Jodi! I love this size!

Cheryl said...

Fantastic,love how vibrant they are....perfect Christmas cards!!!
Hugs xx

Tammi said...

I forget to make these size cards, those images are too cute, love the wonderful cards you made up with them. (I had to buy both these images) :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OOOH my goodness!! Jodi, these creations are sooo awesome!! I love your "tall cards"!! Beautiful coloring and details hun!!

I'm playing catch up today and don't want to miss a single creation from you hun!! I love your work!! :) HUGS

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS