Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Digis and A Memorial Fundraiser

This week Melissa of Pink Cat Studio has come up with a number of new digital images that you'll want to have. First, a sad story about my fellow DT member Sarah Anderson. Sarah's 3 year old son Henry has passed away due to a virus that he couldn't fight off. So Melissa created this adorable image to raise funds for trees to be planted in his honor at the zoo he visited over the summer. If you'd like to read more about Sarah Anderson, you can visit her blog HERE.
The cards shown below are the new digital images that Melissa created for the holidays for the Pink Cat Studio Digital Store. My first card is of Lily riding a Polar Bear. Isn't that cute! I loved it as soon as I saw it! She of course has created Billy riding a Polar Bear too!
I think I love having pink be apart of Christmas, to me it adds to the softer side of the holiday. The red and green can seem very bold and harsh sometimes.
I've added some white fun flock to Lily's hood and the cuffs of her sleeves and pants.
Here is the polar bear all by himself. My first thought was the coke-a-cola commercial where the bears are all drinking soda! He sure looks like them.
Last but not least, an image that you can use for any occassion. I love how the birds are working together to decorate this cupcake!
I've added some stickles to the layers of the cupcake and some liquid pearls to the scalloped circle.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

23 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, I LOVE all your cards! That cupcake is out of this world........missed visiting your blog while the world has been passing me by! lol too much to do sometimes, but I always love coming back!

Hugs

Vicki

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely cards and such sad news have just been and purchased this digi stamp just in his name will think of him each time i use it and hope it brings joy to the recipcant as i know henry did to his parents.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

how very, very sad. she will be remembered in my prayers.

what stunning cards. i love all of them, but i just love that polar bear! fabulous.

hugs,

margie c said...

Beautiful cards, Jodi!
I just went over and bought 2 ;)
Love the all, especially that cupcake! Yum!

Happy Thursday :*)
~ margie

Kris said...

You've been busy girl!!! all very cute! my fave is the giraffe!!! =D that one is adorable! TFS such awesome cards! hugs, Kris

Joy said...

wow! you've been busy creating so many different cards for so many different reasons! sad to hear about that lady's son...it's always so sad to hear about people passing away. I am glad they did a digi in his honor. love the other stuff too. those birds are just darling to make that cupcake! have a great weekend!

Danni said...

Your cards are all so wonderful! Great job!

Michelle U said...

Jodi these are so adorable! Love that Pink Cat Studio stamp, just too cute! Love it!

hugs,
Michelle

Nicola said...

How very sad and his poor parents too.
Your cards are all adorable Jodi and what an inspiration you are. Your colouration and attention to detail is awesome.

Emily Leiphart said...

Such precious cards, Jodi!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your cards are super cute and beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Rita said...

Awesome cards Jodi, I luv them all!!! These digi's are gorgeous!

Cyndi said...

super adorable cards! love pink cat studio!

Cathy said...

These are great Jodi!! I've missed visiting you and being on DT with you!Come by and visit me when you have time. Hugs, Cathy

Kim said...

Absolutely AMAZING Jodi! I have some candy on my blog benefiting Sarah too! If you'd like to take a peek I would greatly appreciate it! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at ALL of these creations!! You are a sweetheart and what sad news about that little child! What a wonderful thing to do!! BIG HUGS to you!!

Dawn B. said...

That is so sad. I cannot even imagine. These are all terrific. You have been busy Jodi.. Great job..

Tracey said...

Oh my Jodi! These are super sweet adorable cards!! Love them!! xx

Debbie said...

So sorry about Sarah's son. My heart goes out to her and her family and I will say an extra prayer.

The cards you created are beautiful

Crystal said...

OH MY WORD JODI THESE ARE ALLLL THE SWEETEST!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!

Risa said...

Talk about super cuteness! These images are adorable yet for such a sad sad occasion. My heart goes out to Sarah Anderson and her family.
Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards, the snowman is my fav!!
hugs
Risa:)

Linda said...

I'm so sorry to hear about little Henry. Thanks for the info on the digi. TFS your beautiful cards! Hope to see you soon!

Kyoko said...

What a sad story ... my heart aches for Sarah and her family. Your cards turned out all beautiful.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS