Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Snow Time

It's hump day! I just can't believe how quickly the days are flying by, can you believe Thanksgiving Day is next Thursday? I've not started any Christmas shopping yet! Every year I say I will start early but that never happens. One thing I did start really early was getting all my Christmas cards made. Speaking of Christmas cards, here's another! I made this card because today starts a new challenge for All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge!All of the stamps/images you see here are a sneak peek! These are the new winter stamps that will be available on November 30th from All That Scraps. I absolutely love all of the CC Designs stamps, they are so much fun to color!
To create the scene, I have stamped the Christmas trees 3 times, stamped the bench and popped it off the card and then placed Emma on the bench. I also mounted the mug for dimension. I wanted my card to have the snow appear real so I used some pure white flowersoft and added it to the ground, trees and the bench.
Here is a little closer view of the scene. This week's challenge is a color challenge. The colors to use are Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Vanilla and Cameo Coral or colors that are similar to these.
Today is also Flutterby Wednesday! I have no card today but will post it for you tomorrow along with some new digital images from Pink Cat Studio! Hope you're having a great day and hope to see you back tomorrow!

30 comments:

Angela said...

A gorgeous card, love your colouring it looks beautiful!! I know I will have to get these stamps too!
hugs Angela x

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love the background images.. They are perfect for this little sweetie.. Great job.. Your coloring is superb..

Deconstructing Jen said...

Wow so much work went into this. I love the depth you added to the card with the bench and the sweet little girl. Really gorgeous!

Penny D. said...

omgosh.... gorgeous card. I love it.

~*Joni said...

Jodi she's sooo cute! I love scenic images, and this wintry one is perfect for this ATS cutie. Lovely colors, and your dimensions are just perfect.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! Jodi, this is just ADORABLE hun!! I love the scenery you've made and how the images just pop on this!! Beautiful coloring too!! HUGS

craftykitten said...

Hi Jodi,
Oh this is just adorable. I love the colours you have used and the way you have done the trees. She looks adorable in her red outfit.
Love it.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cheryl said...

WOW absolutely gorgeous,beautiful rich colours and the scene is fantastic!!!
Hugs xx

Lelia said...

This is so cute, Jodi! How wonderful! Love your scene for sure!

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! like totally WOW!~

hugs,

Tammy D said...

That is so beautiful. Love it. Wow that was a lot of work. Looks worth it.

Lysa said...

I love this! There are just too many cute stamps out there and too little time to get to them all!

Kris said...

so CUTE!!!! that's a great scene!!! love how you colored her... sweet! TFS! hugs, Kris

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Jodi, so love the tree's in the background!
Clairexx

Jenny said...

Hi Jodi,
You rock! Love this card... I've been playing with my set of CC's too. They are so cute! I'm glad I got the whole set!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Ann Kranitz said...

Hey Jodi, As always your coloring rocks and I love the dimension on this card. Gorgeous!!

Cyndi said...

Love the scene you made on this card and how you used the flowersoft! Makes me wanna see snow!

Michelle said...

great card jodi! Very pretty and love the scene! I'm so excited about this weekend - NEW MOON BABY!!! Whoohooo aren't you excited?!?!

Nicola said...

Wowee Jodi your card is stunning. I love how you have created this fabulous scene and how everything just pops. Your colouring is amazing and I too love CC designs, thanks for the sneak peak.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jackie Thomas said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi, Perfect colouring and i love the 3d effect. xo Jackie

Islander Girl said...

OMG Jodi, I LOVE this card!!! Ooooh, aaaahhhhhh! LOL! Great job!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jodi this is fabulous.

Crystal said...

Jodi this is soooooo sweet!!! I just love this image, ADORABLE!

Tammi said...

Jodi she is just toooo sweet, love the scene you created, I want to be there sipping cocoa! ;) Are you excited for Friday??! :)

Cheryl said...

gorjus card love the colouring so beautiful love cheryl xx

Shirley N said...

Another wow card, Jodi--love your layout and your adorably colored image!

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

Cami said...

Jodi, OMGosh this card is soooo adorable! My goodness, your coloring is just so beautiful, and so are colors you selected for this card. Just beautiful! Cami

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Jodi! Your image is beautiful and the scene you created is awesome and detailed perfectly!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Rach said...

an awesome card Jodi, fab colouring
and detail.
Hugs Rachxx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS