Friday, November 13, 2009

Flutterby Wednesday on a Friday

It's all about Christmas from here on out... just kidding, I know Thanksgiving is just around the corner. But, soon you'll be telling your kids not to peek into their gifts or stockings!
Here is a card made with one of the new Swiss Pixie Christmas stamps from CC Designs, her name is Santa Birgitta. Isn't she an adorable little Santa? You can get her from All That Scraps. This card was made for Flutterby Wednesday but I didn't have a chance to post it for you until today. The other thing I realized now is that the theme for the week was "Thankful". So, be sure you create a card that represents a Thankful Theme.
Here's the card in it's entirety. I love these stamps from CC Designs, they are all so cute! One thing I would always like to do is add a charm to all my cards. I was able to add this heart shaped locket charm, and wasn't able to find a Christmas one to match but somehow I think it's ok. Remember that for Flutterby Wednesday we are now able to add angels to the list since the holidays are just around the corner. Last but not least is a card from my OCS (one card swap) partner and friend Kim. She thinks I have all the stamps out there (LOL) and decided to draw one for me! So, this is truly a one of a kind! Not only did she draw this image but she made me this beautiful bracelet!! Talk about crafty! I love them both Kim, thanks so much! If you'd like to join in on the monthly OCS, Teri will post when you should sign up if you want to participate. She has already chosen the players for November and December. Check back in January to see when the next sign up will be.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the next color challenge for Club Anime and the challenge for Saturday Spotlight! Have a wonderful day!

26 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Fab card Jodi, love them, good luck with your challenges. Hugs Avril xxx

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

Oh Jodi, these are both gorgeous... I hope I don't have to pick which one is my favorite! LOL
Hope you have a Great Day!
Hugs
Lynda

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

your card is stunning and the card from kim is awesome. i just love that bracelet too! lucky lady - you!

hugs,

Nicola said...

These are both gorgeous cardsJodi. I love your CC image and fabulous colouring. Your papers and heart charm are so pretty and Kim sure is a talented artist.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

trixi b said...

I love your colouring and the padlock charm is just too cute! :o)
x

Kim Y. said...

Cute card, Jodi! I love that patterned paper!
I am so glad you like your card and the bracelet. :)
Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend, Jodi!

Nancy said...

Adorable cards, Jodi!!! I love them all...the images from CC Designs are just calling my name!! Great work!!

Cassie said...

so pretty jodi - both of them!

margie c said...

I am loving these lil images by CC Designs! She is adorable! and you did such a fab job with this card!
... and how sweet of she to create your own lil image for you! Very cute!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Kris said...

Beautiful Jodi!!! i', so J you got that pixie stamp... i think she's really cute! and that card and bracelet from Kim... priceless... both is so very lovely!! TFS! hugs, Kris

charlotte said...

Another beautiful card, Jodi, and Kim's card is awesome - she does fantastic work - checked out her blog.

Teri said...

Santa Brigitta is so cute! Love your card and all of the detail! Hugs, Teri

Summerthyme Studio said...

Both of your cards are amazing Jodi!!!! Very Pretty!

Hugs

Vicki

Joy said...

I just love those new CC design pixies! I had to get them all! I guess this will never end...haha! I love how you colored her. love the card that Kim drew. that girl is so darling! love the bracelet too! what a great OCS partner! hope you are doing well...have a wonderful weekend!

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous coloring, Jodi--love that CC image! Lucky you with your swap--beautiful artwork and coloring!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Both cards are beautiful and very lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Jodi! Love them!

Juls said...

these two are just so sweet!! fab cards!!

Cyndi said...

Love your card! Very well done and great image for the holidays! Love your OCS card too...great drawing!

Jackie Thomas said...

Amazing Jodi and that bracelet is stunning. xo jackie

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet!! Love it!

joni h said...

Great OCS! So talented that Kim drew her own image! Wanna see mine? Close your eyes & picture a stick figure...voila!! hee-hee!

Love your Swiss Pixie card! Beautiful coloring!

Have a great weekend!

Tina said...

Love this cute card - love the colors and your image. Great job

Tammi said...

These are adorable, love all the little extras!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW! These are both just precious girl!! I love your coloring and that lock charm on your top card is just darling!! You're always an inspiration hun!! BIG HUGS

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Jodi,

I am so sorry I have not been able to come out and leave my compliments very much lately but I hopey you know it is not because I have not wanted to it is just the 3 kiddo's schedules are keeping me insanely busy these days and I am still keeping up with your gorgeous creations through my google reader, but I know that does not mean as much as a comment would I just want to stress that I adore you work and your spirit and your creations so much!!!

I just spent quite a bit of time scrolling and drooling through your creations on your blog it is way better to do that in person on a blog as opposed to the google reader!!!

I love your Flutter By Card from last week girl you rocked it once again!!!

Heather

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS