Sunday, November 1, 2009

Challenge Yourself

Did you enjoy your Halloween? I sure did after spending great quality time with my family and the kids! Last week was a very busy week for me since a friend had to have emergency surgery. I was unable to create or post anything other than the Belles n' Whistles blog hop card.
There are 3 challenges going on right now. The first is the Copic Creations Challenge which is to color red hair.
I chose 60's Tilda and made her hair red using these copic colors: E13,15,17,18,19. Isn't she a cute image? I have finally got to use her! =)
Here is the entire card. I colored her with copics, and glittered her lollipop with stickles, and added some green pearls.

My next card is for the Saturday Spotlight Challenge and I have been chosen to be a guest for the next 3 challenges!! Thanks Vicki, I really enjoy these challenges! The stamps were provided from a company called the Prickley Pear.
I used my cuttlebug folder for the embossed background, brads and pearls for accents. I love the black and red combo, reminds me of Twilight.
There is also another challenge going on and that is for The Roses on Paper/Belles n' Whistles challenge. The challenge is to create a card or project for Christmas.
So many things going on, and with Halloween over... more holiday fun to enjoy!!

21 comments:

Renata said...

Piękne kartki - podziwiam.

Juls said...

great cards!! I love the sparkly lollypop of the 1st card
but my fav is the 2nd card (but then my fav colour is red!) Love the image and the added pearls! such a stylish card!

Marley said...

Wow I love those cards.. the magnolia looks so sweet and bright.. the other card looks so stylish!! xx Hugs Marley

Clare (Littlebear) said...

These cards are beautiful. Enjoy your Guest Designer spot.
Clare x

Cyndi said...

wonderful cards! always love your coloring!

Cheryl said...

Jodi! I just love your red headed Tilda! she is adorable and feminine and the blending on her hair is perfecto!

Tammy D said...

Both cards are really cute, but I love, Love, LOVE the 2nd one. Just think of the person who gets that card on a drab winter day. What a pick me up that would be. As always, beautiful work.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Jodi!! :) WOW!! Both of these cards are just GORGEOUS hun!! I love your sweet little Tilda and of course your creation with the Prickley Pear stamps is awesome! Great use of the sentiment hun!! I'm so thrilled to have you join us for the remainder of the challenges!! BIG HUGS!!!

mycardz said...

Wow, you've been very busy! I love, love, love you red-haired Tilda. Awesome coloring and I love the papers you used too! Your 2nd card is gorgeous too! I love red and the red pearls are sooo perfect! Total awesomeness! :)

Kris said...

Fabulous cards sweetie!!! hehehe I love the black and red one too! hugs, Kris

Shirley N said...

Both cards are wonderful, Jodi. I love that Tilda image and how you colored her. It is just adorable. Congrats on getting chosen to be guest DT--you are so deserving and talented.

joni h said...

lollipop, lollipop, oh, lolli, lolli, lollipop! your card made me think of the song! Sweet card! That image is so cute, I haven't seen it before. Great color combo too. Guess I'll go have me a lollipop now that I've seen your card.

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's very sweet Jodi--love her red hair & cute colored dress! Fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Pam S. said...

Love how you colored her hair Jodi! It's so fun to color Tilda's! Beautiful card...awesome use of dies too!
Pam Going Postal

Barb Hardeman said...

Fabulous cards, Jodi! Tilda looks wonderful with her red hair and sprakly lollipop! Very nice job on your Prickly Pear image.

Risa said...

Hey Jodi,
Both of your cards are absolutely beautiful! 60's Tilda is super cute and colored in beautifully....especially her hair!
I hope all is well with your friend. Take care!
hugs
Risa:)

Jacque said...

Jodi, that little red-haired babe is darling!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful job you have done....your other card is so elegant but you know I love those Maggies...hugs for ya...Jacque

Kim said...

So adorable!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Jodi, your Tilda is adorable. I love the colors you used and she just looks so cute. Your coloring is wonderful, as always.

Jodie from Oz said...

Jodi, 60's Tilda is my latest favourite, she is just adorable and I love your colours & her red hair is just beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS