Thursday, November 26, 2009

CLUB ANIME ORNAMENT BLOG HOP

Time for a Club Anime ornament blog hop! The team and I have all kinds of inspiration for you to see using a variety of digital images for the holidays! The image I decided would be perfect for an ornament is Leang and Sei.

I thought it would be fun to create an ornament that was interactive so I made a shaker ornament. For the snow, it was made using a slightly chunkier glitter with some shimmer to it. I then encased it in plastic for the window and designer paper to close it and accent the ornament.

Here is a much closer look at the image, and the ornament. You can't really see the shimmer in the glitter in this photo, but believe me it's there. I also added some snowflakes with bling in the center. Lastly, the ribbon to hang the ornament with.

Now that you have seen my creation, click over to Kimmie's blog.

19 comments:

Janelle said...

That's a great image for an interactive ornament. The paper and coloring are wonderful.

Lana said...

Great holiday ornament creation Jody and I love the colours!
Hugs
Lana x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jodie
A gorgeous ornament,
Hugs Dianne xx

craftykitten said...

Hi Jodi,
Lovely ornament and a very striking use of colour. Love those snowflakes.
Hugs
Dawn x

Danni said...

How fun!!

Tammy D said...

Gorgeous!

Lora said...

This is really cute. Love the image and papers and what a great idea to make it into a shaker.
Lora x

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi love your ornament how cute!!! What a fun design and image!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...Hugs!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jodi! Love it! xx

Kris said...

Love the ornament!!! so creative! hugs, Kris

Mary said...

cute ornament!

hugs
Mary

DeeDee said...

WOW! This is so Ca-ute! TFS!

Cassie_lu said...

what a great image for a shaker

Scrappychick said...

Adorable ornament!
Cyndi

Annie said...

This is SUPER cute!

Kim said...

Oh my word Jodi that is so CUTE!!! I love the shaker part of it! :) AMAZING work hun!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Riet said...

So beautiful Jodi,i love the image and papers.


Hugs Riet.x

craft_princess said...

OMG! I love this skaker ornament!! VERY COOL!

Teri said...

What a great card Jodi! I love the "snow"...cute image too! xo, Teri

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS