Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ATS Wednesday Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone! First I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you for wishing my hubby and I a very Happy Anniversary! We both enjoyed reading all the sweet comments!

Today begins with a new All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge! The challenge is to create a Thanksgiving Project. I had so much fun trying to come up with something fun, creative and useful. I am soooo loving these digital images of Trevor and Emma that I had to use them more than once. I decided to decorate a small clear pail for a favor along with a matching place card.
Here is a closer look at Pilgrim Trevor. Because they are digital images I wanted to show how versatile they are. The image on the container is smaller and the one on the place card is the size of a regular stamp.
This is a close up of Pilgrim Emma on the favor container and place card. I hope you liked my project and hope that you will join in on the fun each Wednesday! You'll have a chance to win all kinds of stamps and more. If you love these images you really have to check out the store for more cuteness!
I will have my Flutterby Wednesday card up later this afternoon.

Paper: DCWV The Summer Stack, Pumpkin Pie CS, Soft Suede CS, and Neenah CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Oval punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stitched ribbon

17 comments:

Tracey said...

Seriously cute stuff here Jodi! Love it!

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi this is just WAY TOOOOO CUTE!

Neenie said...

Wow! These are just gorgeous, Jodi! Love the colours and your fantastic colouring of the pilgrim images - brilliant!x :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Too cute Jodi!! I love this image, your coloring, colors and the projects you created.
hugs,
Chris

trixi b said...

These creations are brilliant! So cute. x

Lelia said...

Beautiful job and your coloring is amazing...as usual!

Hugs,
Lelia

Risa said...

What a beautiful card and project Jodi! You are so super talented!
hugs
Risa:)

Juls said...

gorgeous collection!! Love the colour combo!!

Kris said...

Cute!!! i like those digis too! you did a fab job on your creations! hugs, Kris

Danni said...

Very cute!

Nicola said...

Love your colouration of Trevor & Emma and your projects are so inspiring Jodi.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Kathy said...

These are just adorable Jodi! Love the colors and such cute images!!
Happy belated anniversary! Hope you had a nice night! And thanks again for your congrats! I am so excited to be on the B&W gdt!
:)Kahty

Jackie Thomas said...

Just gorgeous Jodi. The images are super cute. Ooh I love visiting your site. xo Jackie

Michelle said...

Lovin' those images from All That Scraps - your projects are just awesome!

Janis said...

I enjoyed looking at Emma! She is just too cute! Another great job on coloring her. Have a great day!

Cyndi said...

Awesome job on the projects! very cute! Happy belated anniversary!

mycardz said...

Soooooooo cute! I LOVE these cuties ... probably mostly because you really did such an awesome job on these projects! Wow! :D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS