Sunday, November 8, 2009

ATS Special Digi Release

Are you ready for the The holidays? Well I'm guessing most of you say "no". But I know you will be once you get your hands on these cuties! Christine of All That Scraps is releasing some brand new digital images on Monday!! There are all kinds of adorable ones that include angels, elves, santa and these Sugarplums images!



They are my favorites and just had to create with them first! My first card is of Trevor with Pumpkin and my second is of Emma with Pumpkin Pie. I thought they both would look great in green and browns, so to match them I used some papers from Basic Grey and my cuttlebug folder with pumpkins. Be sure to stop by the blog for more cuteness!

One more thing... I have been chosen as a guest DT member for the All That Scraps Challenge blog!! This challenge takes place every Wednesday! Be sure to join me for all the fun, you could be the winner of some super cute stamps and more!

I was thrilled beyond thrilled when Christine gave me the great news!! =)

Have a great day!

22 comments:

Tracy said...

Superb cards, love the images and the way you've coloured them. Great colour combo.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Debbie said...

First let me say congratulations on your guest designer spot. A well deserved honor. and as for your cards, Trevor & Emma are beautiful colored in the greens & browns and the

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh jodi! your cards are stunning and your coloring is just awesome! woooo hoooo on the GD spot!

hugs,

Claireabelle said...

These are just adorable!!! I love the colourways you've chosen to use with them.

Congrats on your GDT too!!! Very well deserved
xx

Tammy D said...

Excellent work. Love them! :)

Cheryl said...

So cute,what beautiful images and as always I adore your fabulous colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Tracey said...

COngratulations on being chosen as Guest DT Jodi! Love your adorable cards!! xx

margie c said...

Congrats to you! Very well deserved! and they're so lucky to have you :)
Adorable cards! Your coloring is beyond perfection!!!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Ilissa said...

I "heart" Thanksgiving!! I enjoy coloring the Sugarplums line!! Great cards!!

joni h said...

Congrats, Jodi! Your work is so great that you should be chosen for all the DT or GD teams! Awesome coloring! Can't wait to see what you'll create!
Thanks for being the middle man in my ROP order.

Berenice said...

Hi Jodi! Super cute cards! TFS :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both such cute images Jodi!!! Love your coloring!! Great color combos and designs! Congrats on yet another gdt spot!!
hugs,
Chris

Kim Y. said...

These are adorable, Jodi! Great colors!

Michelle U said...

So adorable! Love these images and the colors you used!

Hugs,
Michelle

Danni said...

Wonderful!! Your coloring is superb!

Kyoko said...

OMG these images are just TOOO CUTE! I can't wait to order some ... heehee...

I love how you color Jodi ... makes me really get in the mood to create! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous coloring on these cuties; I'm really admiring your awesome shading!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Jodi, these are just the cutest little images and your coloring has really made them COME TO LIFE!! Too stinkin' CUTE!! Congrats on all of your honors hun...you totally deserve your work to be recognized!! BIG HUGS

Teri said...

Love these new images! Thanksgiving is right around the corner! hugs, Teri

Tammi said...

These are so cute, adorable images...I need to go buy them! :)

Cyndi said...

Aww...super cute cards! Love the coloring and the image!

Vina said...

Oh Jodi..Congrats on getting the guest DT spot! You deserve it!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS