Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pink Cat Christmas Sneak Peek: Day #2

It's Day 2 for Pink Cat Studio's Itty Bitty Christmas Sneak Peek of stamps! If you enjoyed yesterday's images, take a look at what I have to share with you today!! These are another couple of adorable ones! The first I have for you is of Betty and Bobby on a candy cane. I just loved creating them with last week's Mojo Monday sketch, so much fun! As mentioned in my previous posting, I will be trying to use my nestabilities and punches more often. So here we go!

I have also used my snowflake cuttlebug folder for the background of my card and added some bling! I love adding crystal effects to the candy cane to give it a realistic look.

My next card is of Bobby dressed up as a gingerbread man. I think it could also be Betty just because her hair is being covered by the costume. Anyway, I have used my favorite holiday paper from Basic Grey called Eskimo Kisses.
I think the background paper with the houses matched well with the stamp. (Gingerbread man...Gingerbread house) lol. Well, I hope you enjoyed checking out these stamps today! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what the entire set contains and I will for sure have a couple more cards to go along with that. Have a great day!

Card#1:
Paper: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Neenah CS, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Bling, Cuttlebug Folders, Ribbon, Crystal Effects
Card#2:
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Neenah CS, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Close to Cocoa CS
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Oval Punches, ribbon, bling, crystal effects, cuttlebug folder

36 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Jodi these are so adorable and what a lovely sneak peak this is I love them both.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Penny D. said...

wow. that first card is amazing!

Angela said...

Can't wait!! They are so cute!!
hugs Angela x

Dawn B. said...

Jodi these are so cute. I love the layout you used on the first one.. The second image is so sweet.. Great coloring. I really like these sneaky peeks.. TFS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are so sweet Jodi!! I love your colors and coloring!! The design is perfect!!!!
hugs,
Chris

Tracey said...

These are both so incredibly adorable Jodi! I love them!!

Risa said...

Oh Jodi, both of your cards are totally too cute! The first card is awesome! I love it!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi I JUST LOVE these images!!! This is one super cute card!! LOVE IT Girly!

Lauren (mytime) said...

I had to stop by and say that Im loving all your new release stuff. Your coloring is a pure WOW!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Jodi, I'm lovin' these sneak peeks, they're so adorable! Beautiful cards, fabulous coloring!

Hey, I also wanted to send welcoming hugs to you for being our first GDT over on Saturday Spotlight!!!! It's so much fun!!!

Have a super day!
Blessings, Maria

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, both of your cards are precious!!!! Just love the little characters on the Candy Cane! So darn sweet!

Hugs,

Vicki

Mary(OhioMary) said...

These are just adorable. I love those little gingies holding onto the candy cane.

Maria said...

Oh such cute cards, Jodi! I'm trying to use my Nestabilites more often too! I've been pretty good so far! I love that shape on your first card! Both cards are adorable. Awesome job on your sneak peeks this month!

Maria

Marley said...

Jodi those are AMAZING! Have I said allready that you are so talented (yes I think for a thousand times now) haha.. have a lovely day xxhugs Marley

HazelQ said...

Lovely cards! I like your coloring :)
Hugs
Hazel

Kris said...

New images are so cute! i love the gingerbread ones! how exciting! TFS with us Jodi! hugs, Kris

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous cards Jodi, love your colouring in!
xx

Jenny said...

Hi Jodi,
So cute! Can't wait to get my hands on these cuties.

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Kim Y. said...

These cards are just too cute, Jodi! Great sneak peeks!

Becky Carafa said...

These are just adorable, Jodi!

Michelle U said...

Jodi these are so adorable! These images look like so much fun! Can you believe how close Christmas is! Yikes!

Hugs,
Michelle

Denise said...

Jodi,
Beautiful! Those are such adorable images, we miss you. Hope to see you on the 25th.

Brenda said...

These are just too adorable! Really puts you in the mood for Christmas!

Jenny said...

I just love the new Pink Cat Studio digi images. These are so adorable. Great layout.

margie c said...

These cards are just too cute! I love the sneak peeks!
I just ordered Eskimo Kisses! I cannot wait to play with that BG DP :)
TFS :*)
~ margie

Islander Girl said...

Oooh so cute! I love the Gingerbread one!!! You did a great job!

LINDA said...

Oh these are just adorable..
Hugs, Linda

Tracey Cuccia said...

TOTALLY sweet! Love both of these-- you have great style :)

Cheryl said...

OMG,so totally adorable and I love these papers.......the colours are so pretty!!! I have missed looking at your blog and your many stunning creations!!
Hugs xx

joni h said...

super adorable!! puts one in the mood for christmas, which is just around the corner! But, first, Halloween....gotta have the candies!!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow, Jodi what a cute and beautiful cards, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mariska said...

Both cards are gorgeous sweetie. I love the colors and the materials you've used and your coloring is just perfect as always!

xxx
Mariska

Cyndi said...

Your cards are amazing! I love the new stamps! very cute! it's endless!

Cheryl said...

oh these are all so adorable,all brilliant love cheryl xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! Oh these images are adorable hun!! You've done a brilliant job with the sneaky peeks!! LOVE your beautiful coloring and style!! You rock my friend!! HUGS

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS