Monday, October 12, 2009

Pink Cat Christmas Sneak Peek Day #1

Welcome to another adorable sneak peek for Pink Cat Studio! The stamps I am featuring here are from the new Itty Bitty Christmas collection. My first card is of Betty and Bobby on a Reindeer. I must say that all of the stamps in this set are absolutely adorable that you'll just have to get it as soon as it's available! Some of you are saying that it's only October...but hey...Christmas will be here in no time!
Lately I have been trying hard to use my nestablities and punches on each card just because I haven't gotten a chance to use them since they arrived. So, you may just see more of that on my cards in the future just to warn you... (Hope that's a good thing!)
Here is Betty dressed up as a fairy, a cute candy cane fairy! I had fun decorating her with glitter for her wings and some pure white flowersoft for her santa hat and dress. I've also added some crystal effects to her candy wand and dress. These cute stamps will be available for purchase Wednesday October 14th, but I do hope you will stop by tomorrow to see the next set of cards I have created!! Have a wonderful Monday!
Please scroll down to see my posting for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long. =)
Card#1:
Paper: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Neenah CS, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon, MS Loop Border Punch, nestabilities, Circle Punches,
Bling
Card#2:
Paper: Glorious Green, Real Red, Neenah CS, Unknown printed paper
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Pure White Flowersoft, Gold Brads, Glitter, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Green Pearls,
Crystal Effects (candy wand and dress),Oval Punches

29 comments:

Angela said...

LOVE them!!! They are so cute, I think I will NEED these!! lol Gorgeous cards, traditional colours are my favourite at Christmas,
hugs Angela x

Mariska said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Jodi! I love the design in the first and of course the fabulous way you've colored the image and the flowersoft on the fairy dress in the second card is just perfect! Great job as always sweetie!!

xxx
Mariska

Debbie said...

Oh My!!! These are darling..glad you are using your nesties and punches... don't know what I'd do without them.

Marley said...

Wowwww.. they look great Jodi! I love the cute images.. xxx Marley

Tracey said...

These are both incredible adorable Jodi but I think that firstone is my fave. It is beautiful!! xx

Crystal said...

hehehehe Jodi these images are just way TOooooo cuTE!!! I love your flocking and I just adore these images!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Jodi, these images are just DARLING hun!! Your coloring and layout make them even better!! Love that top image, but the fur trimming you've added is awesome!! TFS! HUGs

Tracey Cuccia said...

Awe!! I think I have to get some of that pure white flower soft!! Love it! These are adorable!!

Lise Roy said...

LOve both of them!
Goegeous!

mycardz said...

Ohhh Jodi! These are sooooo cute! I love them and definitely MUST HAVE these!! You are such an enabler. :) Awesome coloring too! TFS! hugz, Mary

Becky Carafa said...

So cute, Jodi! Great job using your nesties, and I love the traditional colors you used!

Maria said...

Oooh, what fun cards, Jodi! Your coloring is a beauty! I love the itty bitty christmas images too! They're so fun to use! Hey, I love that puffy part of your cap on you second card!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for tomorrw! Great job!

Maria

Kris said...

ooh! i'm liking the peeks!!! very very cute!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, your cards are Fantabulous! Love the flower soft on her hat and dress and your colouring is still outta this world!

Hugs,

Vicki

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Two stunning cards!
hugs
kim x

Teri said...

LOVE your cards Jodi! Thanks for the sneak peek of these adorable images! hugs, Teri

Kelli B said...

beautiful cards as usual Jodi- thanks for sharing, especially the flower soft idea. I've been looking for liquid applique and no one seems to carry it here, so the flower soft idea is a good alternative!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow, they are so cute and beautiful!
The images are super.
Hugs Jacqueline

Cathy said...

Jodi, these are awesome!! I love the images and the colors that you used are great!!Super cute cards!! Hugs,Cathy

Joy said...

such cute cards! love that you used your nesties! I love it too as it really adds and makes the focus on the image. as always great coloring! TFS! happy Monday Jodi! hugs~Joy

Danni said...

What wonderful creations! Great job!

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

so beautiful.. i love the soft flower... so gorgeous!!

you rock!! :)))

hugs, xx

LINDA said...

These are so cute..Fab coloring.. Very lovely!
Hugs, Linda

Lia said...

your cards are stunning as always I love this little stamp it's to cute
hugs Lia

Cami said...

Two great cards Jodi! Mmmm love the way you colored them and the flower soft that I must get. Love your use of punches and I'd love to see more. Can't wait to see what else you create. Hugs, Cami

Cyndi said...

your cards are super cute! time to make christmas cards!

Risa said...

What beautiful cards! The images are adorable Jodi and beautifully colored! The DP and details are awesome and vibrant!
hugs
Risa:)

Berenice said...

Awesome cards! I love them all :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love all your Itty Bitty Christmas cards, Jodi! The flower soft on the fairy is awesome!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS