Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Card Swap & RAKs

I hope all of you had a wonderful World Card Making Day, and really got a chance to make a card. I'd like to share with you some of the wonderful cards I recently received. The first is from Joni, who was my partner for the One Card Swap in September. I still have to send her my card which will go into the mail on Monday. Here is the front of the card. To see what's inside you pull up the ribbon on the top.
Here is the inside! So cute, and sweet! Thank you Joni, I love it!

This card is from Carol Jenks, she was chosen as one of the winners in my summer Magnolia giveaway. I love how she stamped the images and made a card just for me!! Thank you so much for thinking of me and taking the time to make it! She is adorable with all of your coloring and added extras!
This is another awesome card made by sweet Rita! She is such a thoughtful, sweet person! Here is the front of her card.
This is the inside. On the left of the card, this is a pocket so you can add a little gift inside... maybe a letter in case you don't want to write on the card itself or for some stamped images. Rita, I love it! Thanks again!

Last but not least, a beautiful card made by Shirley! She is new to blogging but definitely not new to card making as you can see! Thank you, I love it!
I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I have and hope to see you back tomorrow for a little bit of Christmas and Fall. See you then!

11 comments:

Marley said...

Wow Jodi.. You recieved beautifull cards!! xx Marley

Christine said...

Hi Jodi these are grogeous you lucky girl.. can you please tell me where the candy draw winner is ???cant seem to find the draw??

Hugs Christine xx

LINDA said...

WOW!! These are all just wonderful..Its So awesome to recieve goodies for our friends..
Hugs, Linda

Berenice said...

So nice cards! TFS :)

Rita said...

Gorgeous RAK's Jodi! Glad you liked the folder.

Kris said...

TFS all the beautiful cards you received!! they are all awesome!!! =D hugs, Kris

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Awesome Jodi!! Looks like you had an awesome swap with all these gorgeous creations!! TFS! HUGS

Kyoko said...

Oh my Lord ... look at all these beautiful cards! WOWEE!!! Hey, I can't wait to see you on Saturday ... it's been way too long!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Cami said...

Beautiful cards for a beautiful gal. They are all talented gals. Have a great week. Cami

Risa said...

What beautiful RAKs!!! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Teri said...

What great cards! They are all so pretty!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS