Sunday, October 11, 2009

Itty Bitty Betty & A Challenge

Have you gotten enough of Itty Bitty Betty for Christmas?? I haven't and decided to use her for my card with Christmas Stampin All Year Long! She is not a stamp but a digital image and you can get her HERE. I am just loving these adorable characters!
This week Maria has created a sketch for us to follow and you can find out all the details HERE.
I love this Christmas Stamping blog because I know for sure that I am ready for Christmas and sending those cards out in perfect timing! Get started now if you haven't already, the perfect time is now since you are already given a sketch.
Here is a different angle on the card to show you a few details I added to it. I used a Christmas cuttlebug folder for the embossing, my nestabilities, and added little pink dots on the scalloped circle using liquid pearls. I have also added crystal lacquer to the candy cane areas.
Be sure to check out the blog to see what the others have created and to upload your creation to that post too!
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, DCWV The Christmas Stack Paper, Neenah CS
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Bling, Cuttlebug Folder, crystal lacquer, Nestabilities, Liquid Pearls

11 comments:

Angela said...

So adorable!! Perfect for childrens cards, love it!!
hugs Angela x

Tracey said...

Itty Bitty Betty is just too cute!! Love your card Jodi!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! What a sweet image!! I just ADORE your layout and all the fun sparkles you've used!! SO FUN!! TFS! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love this one Jodi that image is so cute love it, must go have a look.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria said...

Oh my gosh. . .the PCS digi image is perfect! I love it! Such a beautiful card, Jodi! Your coloring is gorgeous and you did a wonderful job with the sketch! So true. . .having something to push you to make a Christmas card is a great way to get it done. . .:)

Thanks for all your awesome cards that you create for the blog!!

Maria

Kris said...

What a fun Christmas card! i like that image too! it's cute! TFS!

Summerthyme Studio said...

So precious Jodi!


Vicki

craft_princess said...

For some reason I can't go to that image....where is says HERE is not a link. Anyone else having trouble?

Oh and the card is soooooo cute!!
Love all the detail!
-Stacie

Danni said...

Super duper cute!!

Risa said...

You are rockin these Pink Cat Studio images Jodi!
Your card is stunning!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

Jodi - love your Christmas card! So cheery and fun. Gotta love the image as well!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS