Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween Happenings!

Happy October 1st to all of you! Can you believe how time flies soooooo quickly! I just love Halloween and can't wait to fill this month with some fun and festive cards and treats! Well, today I am sharing with you a card I made for a new Copic Creations challenge #13 and the theme is pumpkins. There just could not be a better way or a cuter way to color pumpkins than using the Halloween stamps from CC Designs. This is Cow Emma, isn't she adorable! I actually think she could also be colored brown and beige for a giraffe costume too.
I was going for the night time trick-or-treat look. I probably should have added more pumpkins to the right side of my card or even a sentiment but I think I will add that as it gets closer to Halloween and give it away. =)
For my card I have airbrushed here and there and did a little sponging on the grey cardstock for an older/darker effect and even had the time to sew on it!
The rest of the DT has created Halloween cards for the challenge using the Halloween line of CC Design stamps and can be found HERE. Be sure to check them out and participate in the challenge too! You won't want to miss out on the great prize too!
I remembered to take a picture of the copic colors I used on my card. Tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of the new Belles n' Whistles stamp, if you have not entered to win, be sure to do so by 11:59 PM PST and click HERE for that posting. Have a great day!
Paper: Going Grey CS, Neenah CS, Basic Grey Eerie DSP, Basic Black CS
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Raffia Ribbon, MS Bat Punch, Sewing Thread & Machine, Copic Airbrush System

33 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh how cute is this! and your coloring is just awesome. i'm soooo deliberating over the air-brush system. i can just see it flying about my room spraying my walls! YIKES!

hugs,

Crystal said...

OMG Jodi this looks AMAZING!!!! WOW girl your coloring is perfect...LOVE your sponging and that sweet sweet image...What an awesome card girl!!! Hugs!

Faerielore said...

oh i love it, so so so cute that image is gorgeous and i love the background xxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! She's just too darn cute!! I love your fun Halloween scene girl!! Too dang cute!! HUGS

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. Love the night scene.Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

margie c said...

Oooo! I love this spooky Halloween card! She is such a sweet lil cow! Your coloring is impeccable! Love the airbrushing!
Amazing creation, Jodi!!!
:*) margie

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous card Jodi
xx

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Jodi! Think will surely go into my favs..sooooo darn cute! :)

Penny D. said...

I think this is the nicest halloween card I have ever seen!

Neenie said...

Seriously gorgeous Hallowe'en card! Love that image and your background is ace. Love the whole shebang.x :)

Kris said...

Very CUTE!!! her costume is adorable! =D love how you created the little scene! amazing Jodie! hugs, kris

Lysa said...

She is SOOO cute Jodi- I love it!

Pam S. said...

Hi Jodi! your cow Emma makes me smile and the giraffe idea sounds terrific! gonna have to try it! Adorable card and all your elements come together perfectly! SWEET!
Pam Going Postal

Marisa said...

Very cute Halloween card Jodi! Have a great day! :)

Elena said...

Awesome card. Just love your coloring on all your cards!

Joy Datanagan said...

Love it!!!

Shirley N said...

Holy Cow!--this is so darn cute! Love your layout and coloring. Thanks for also showing the copic markers you used.

Cyndi said...

Wow, i love your card! and your coloring is awesome! I like how you always do the airbrushing!

Michelle U said...

Wow Jodi, this is amazing! The coloring is so awesome! Love Halloween!

Kim Piggott said...

OMG!!!!
Jodie this is stunning!
I love your super sweet image and your scene is amazing!
Your colouring is superb and your design exquisite!
hugs
kim x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this Jodi the colours are fabulous but that little image is just super cute.

Hugs
Lorraine x

mycardz said...

Jodi! I just am in awe of your coloring on this one! Wow! big time wow! :) Awesome job on this challenge, your card is beautiful! hugz, Mary

Danni said...

Amazing coloring!! Great card!

Islander Girl said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CARD!!!!! Beautiful!!! Great job!!!!

Tammi said...

Adorable, OMGosh this is CUTE! And so is Edward...lovin' all the pics! :) ~Hugs

joni h said...

love it! as always, everything about the card is to go "batty" over! ha-ha, get it?

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Jodi!! Incredible coloring!! Cute image and sweet card!! That airbrushing adds so much!!

I have big blog candy up if you are interested. I would love for you to have a chance to win. Lots of fun stuff that I think you would love.

hugs,
Chris

cabio's craft corner said...

The black & orange contrast are very well shown on this card. Seems like glowing in the dark, very cool!
Hugs,
Cabio

Rach said...

so cute Jodi!!! what a fantastic card. love the scene that you have created and of course your colouring is fabulous. hugs rachxx

eunice said...

Ohhhh! This has got to be the cutest darn Halloween card I've seen yet! Love all the coloring & airbrushing..love it!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh My Word Jodi this is totally AMAZING!!!! I love your scene you created and I love the colors and the sponging look and WOW!!!!!!!!!1

Heather

asela said...

Love the little gal. And the background is so cool!

Teri said...

This is so awesome Jodi!! I love Cow Emma and the whole scene here. More pumpkins will make it even cuter!! I hope you are feeling better and I hope to see you on Saturday!! hugs, Teri

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS