Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Goodies

Are you ready for Halloween? Sure hope so, it will be here in no time! These are pumpkin baskets that I made for a Halloween get together with a few local bloggers here in Hawaii. We got together earlier this month and shared all kinds of different ways to hold candy for Halloween. I have yet to take the pictures of what these talented girls have made so all of you can see for yourselves. In the meantime, I have pictures of what I made for them. These are baskets made to look like pumpkins. They are made out of a Stampin' Up Pillow Box die cut, and the directions can be found HERE.
I really would not have made these if I had a ton to do but since there were only 10 that I needed to make I decided to go for it. They really are fun to make! I filled it with all kinds of candy to eat and one special candy to play with which is a cuttlebug folder.
Another reason I am posting this today is for a challenge called Saturday Spotlight! The challenge this week is to create a treat container. So I went for the Halloween theme. Hope you'll have a chance to make one of these for Halloween!! Have a great day!

21 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Wow Jodi, these are just fantastic!
xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh these are too sweet Jodi!! What an awesome take on the Saturday Spotlight challenge. Love the darling pumpkins!! Cute faces and color!!

Oh, I wanted to tell you that I did post a card with the Warm Apple Pie image yesterday. I so loved coloring her. You always inspire me.
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi what ADORABLE treats...wow girl these look wonderful, what my addy, LOL!!!! I LOVE THEM!

Tammy said...

What a super fun way to use the pillow box die!
This are some fun sweet treats.

Jodie from Oz said...

Jodi, these are adorable, wow you have been very busy, I am sure they will be a huge hit. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Kim Y. said...

These treat baskets are so cool, Jodi! Boy, you have been busy with them! :)

Risa said...

Oh Jodi.....your treat containers are so darn cute!!!! I love the adorable face and look at all the yummy treats! Awesome job!
hugs
Risa:)

bluepoohbear75 said...

Those are soo cute. They look like a lot of fun.

Kris said...

Jodi, these are so cute! and what a creative way to use the pillow boxes... cute cute cute... i don't think i have to say more, the pumkins say it themselves... TFS! hugs, Kris

margie c said...

Awww, how sweet of you to share such yummy treats! That lil pumpkin is so cute!
Happy Tuesday ;)
{{hugs}}, margie

Enjoli said...

Wow Jodi, These are so cute!! I'm sure whoever receives it will love it! TFS! Hope you have a great week!

Hugs,
Enjoli

Marisa said...

Great RAKs Jodi! Have a great day! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! You are so creative!! I love them! hugs!

Berenice said...

Super cute! TFS :)

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wow Jodi, these are fabulous and your friends sure are lucky! Hugs, Nikki x

Cheryl said...

OMG Jodi! That's a lot of baskets! They turned out really cute.

Joy said...

I love my basket! it's so cute! I don't know where you found the time to make all these jack-o-lanterns! you are so creative! love the goodies inside too! you are just too sweet!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH my goodness!! Jodi...these totally ROCK lady!! I can't beleive you've made so many of them!! ACK!! You've now inspired me to go check out that tutorial!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight Jodi!! You rock!! HUGS

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... you've been busy! These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing the with us at Saturday Spotlight. I hope to see more of your creations in the upcoming weeks. Great job!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome containers, both in style and quantity. Love those goodies, too! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

Rita said...

Awe so cute, their all going to luv it & sneaking a little craft item in there is sooo kool!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS