Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feel Better Soon

Can you believe it's hump day already? Well, this means that it is time for Flutterby Wednesday! I love these days and hope that you have had a chance to join in on the fun too. All you need to do is create a card or project with a butterfly or fairy and since the holidays are just around the corner you can also use angels!! The card I made today uses a cute fairy bug from CC Designs. I've made this card for a friend who is having a procedure done today in the hospital. I sure hope everything goes well for her.
When coloring this image, it was about 1 AM and I had some trouble coloring her hair. It really is not something that I am happy with but had to post this to show you what I was up to for today. Good thing my card is going to a friend who doesn't really do paper crafts! LOL! I added some pearls to her antennae and stickles to her wings.
Anyway, I hope you do join us for the challenge and be sure to bring out those angels...they can be made into Christmas cards if you don't already have that done! =) Be sure to upload your card and check out the creations from the rest of the DT here.

I just wanted to add how thankful and appreciative I am to have all of you come to visit and comment on all of my postings, I will be getting around to all of you today to see what you have been up to. Have a wonderful day!

Last but not least, if you'd like to win some awesome blog candy, check out my fellow DT sister,
Chris's blog for more details!!

Stamps: CC Designs, Sentiment (SU)
Paper: Imaginesce, Ballet Blue (SU), Neenah CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Modern Label Punch (SU), Baby Blue Pearls, Stickles, Nestabilities

31 comments:

Taylor (musingsofanaddict) said...

so sweet - love this image and your coloring is beyond fab!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

adorable. and her hair is fabulous!

hugs,

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is so cute!!

Lelia said...

I have no idea why you don't adore this card! If my bad cards looked like this I'd have no problems at all! It's beautiful!

Hugs,
Lelia

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! What a sweet creation!! I really love your coloring Jodi!! :)

Marley said...

Great card!! I just love your colouring.. xxx hugs Marley

Liann said...

Jodi-
you did a great job...I am sure your friend will love the card you made for her..have a great day

Kris said...

She's adorable Jodi! sure to bring a smile to you friend's face! i think her hair looks fine! hugs, Kris

Jean Addis said...

What a cute card. Your coloring is excellent!

Sharon Caudle said...

I think it's absolutely precious and adorable, Jodi! Don't be so hard on yourself! She's gorgeous and your friend is going to feel lots better as soon as she sees it! hugs!

Shirley N said...

I think anyone would love to have this card--it is so precious cause you did it so beautifully!

Cassie said...

this is so adorable jodi! i really love those designs and you have done a magnificent job with that sweet fairy!

Kim Y. said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Your card looks fab to me, Jodi!

Nancy said...

She is so cute!! Love the image and your use of color pulling from the background paper. Great card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

1 a.m.? You crazy girl!! This is so sweet Jodi!! Love your coloring and that sweet image!! That card is sure to cheer anyone up!!
hugs,
Chris

Nicola said...

Ooh wow Jodi what a gorgeous card. Loving this image and your wonderful colouring and your dp is so pretty too. Hope all goes well with your friend´s procedure, this will sure perk her up.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

What a cutie! Her hair looks great to me...silly girl being up so late!

Cyndi said...

i love your card just the way it is! The image is super cute! I'm sure she will love it and will cheer her up!

joni h said...

wow, jodi. your "bad" hair day looks better than any of my good days!! hope your friend's procedure goes well too!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow, what a cute card Jodi, really lovely. The image is great.
Hugs Jacqueline

Cathy said...

Super cute Jodi!! I love her!! LOve the papers and layout as well. Your friend will love it. Hugs, Cathy

Joy said...

once again...such a great post! love that fairy from CC designs! they do have some cute stuff! love how you color your images...I try to be like you =) can't seem to get it down...but I'm still trying! I'm sure your friend will enjoy the card as its the thought that counts! but I would want anything you make anyway!!

Mina said...

oh how gorgeous is this little girl...so beautifully coloured too
Mina xxx

Annette said...

So Cute, beautiful colouring, hope all goes well for your friend I am sure this card will put a smile on her face. Take CareX:)

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is gorgeous JOdi!

Hugs

Vicki

Cheryl said...

So adorable,I love the papers and your colouring is always magnificent!!!
hugs xx

Risa said...

Awwwww...your card is adorable Jodi! I don't know why you aren't 100% happy with the hair. You are amazing at coloring and I'm always inspired!
hugs
Risa:)

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring job Jodi and the card is super cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Rita said...

This is too darn cute, luv how you used the liquid applique and flowersoft on your card!

Kristie said...

So pretty! Fab coloring!!

Nancy said...

So adorable, Jodi!! I just love the image!! Awesome!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS