Thursday, October 15, 2009

Copic Creations Challenge #14

Hope all is well with everyone! Today is the start of another Copic Creations Challenge and the challenge is to color things black. I chose to color Tilda with Thistle and make her dress and shoes black. I must say that this was surely a challenge for me. I don't feel that I did the best job in coloring it to my liking. Too late now. Anyway, after I colored her I added some stickles to the bottom of her dress and flower, as well as the spiderweb border punch. This photo doesn't really show, but I have used my spiderweb cuttlebug embossing folder for the background.

I just love Halloween and had fun coloring the image regardless of it being difficult. =) I sure hope that you will have a chance to participate in the challenge and when you head on over to the blog be sure to check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT. How many of you have gotten your So Spooky Magnolia Collection? I did, and I am currently brewing something with them! Can't wait to show you!! Have a wonderful day!

Stamp: Magnolia (Tilda with Thistle),Sentiment (SU)
Paper: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant,Only Orange, White CS, Basic Grey Eerie DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: MS Spiderweb punch, Polka dot grosgrain ribbon, nestabilities, stickles, Cuttlebug
Embossing Folder (spiderweb)

20 comments:

Penny D. said...

Jodi this is beautiful!!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi she is ADORABLE!!! What a wonderful Hallween card!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is utterly adorable!
hugs
kim x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Jodi, this is so stunning hun!! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful!! HUGS

Chrissie said...

Awesome! Very clever colouring!

bluepoohbear75 said...

Terrific!! I love the coloring and it's such a cute image.

Kris said...

Cuteness!!! love how it all turned out! the DPs are very nice!!! have a great day! hugs, kris

Cathy said...

This is awesome. I think your coloring is wonderful!!Great card!! Hugs, Cathy

Pam S. said...

look at her! Gorgeous coloring Jodie! love how you did her up and all the elements! awesome card!
Pam Going Postal

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Hi Jodi. I love your little Tilda. She's adorable. I'm so eager to just color a bunch of them. Fortunately my Halloween Tildas are on their way. Great job on your coloring black. I also loved your Belles and Whistles card. Too cute!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jodi! love your card!

Danni said...

Amazing coloring!! Great card!!

Joy said...

you know me and black...we don't seem to get along when it's time to blend =) you did a wonderful job for the copic coloring! this Tilda is so sweet! TFS!

joni h said...

wow, jodi! beautiful! black is a hard color to color with, just like red. you did an awesome job! wanna see mine? they'd put it in the kids' category 6y & under!! ha-ha!

asela said...

I love how you colored her! She's so darn cute

Kim said...

Ooo such a gorgeous Tilda! Wonderful work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Jodi!! Love your coloring in spooky colors to match your sentiment! Adorable!

Rita said...

Too darn cute!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Too cute Jodi--love this lil Tilda & she looks boo-tiful in black!

hugz,
Suzanne

Heather Schlatter said...

Jodi,

Do not be so hard on yourself you did do a wonderful job on coloring black as you always do an amazing job on your coloring never have seen any coloring from you that is any less than amazing!!!

Heather

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS