Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Maggie Goes High Tech

Here's Maggie!! Another new image from Club Anime! Doesn't she remind you of yourself as you are typing on your blog, or maybe remind you of other bloggers posting and commenting? I so love this image! If you have not joined Club Anime yet you are missing out on all the cute and all the fun. When you join you pay $20 which really comes down to about $1.70 a month. You get all the images and papers too! Click here for all the info!

Here's a different view to show you that I used some crystal effects to get the screen to be glossy. Sure hope you'll join the club!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Ink: Memento Black and Copics
Accessories: Dew Drops, Ribbon (Bo Bunny), Crystal Effects

11 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Jodi!! :) I just adore this!! Your coloring is so pretty and the screen is awesome with the glaze over it!! HUGS

Shirley N said...

Wow, this IS awesome! She looks just like she's working in her room. Your coloring of her desk looks like real wood and you also colored her beautifully!

HazelQ said...

Very cute card Jodi, I love the colors you chose :) and how you colored the images.

Juls said...

brilliant, love the sheen you have created ont he computer screen and the colour combo is fab!!

Danni said...

This is a great card!! Wonderful job!

Maylee said...

This is fabulous Jodi! Love your coloring and the gloss on the screen!

Islander Girl said...

How clever to use crystal effect on the screen!!! I love these images! and love your card!

Aloha!

Kyoko said...

Oh how sassy does Maggie look ... LOL! I love it!

Kim Y. said...

Definitely remind me! hehe Totally cool image! Awesome card!

margie c said...

Hey! That's me!!! LOL!
She has my short hair and my old boss use to call me Maggie ;)
Adorable card! I love crystal effects, I've been remembering to use it more often ;)
TFS :*)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute image and the crystal effect is a clever touch!
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS